Merged: Troy Smith | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Troy Smith

Running back michael vick....

Im gonna go with the assumption that your comparing Smith to Vick, and saying that Smith will be used a RB in the NFL?
If so your dead wrong. If not, Im sorry, I have no idea where your coming from.

If it is about Mike Vick then I doubt he will accept a transition to RB.

Calvin in the 1st and Troy in the 2nd? k sweet I'll get back to Madden...

Calvin in the 1st and Troy in the 2nd? k sweet I'll get back to Madden...

At least you admit it, though it would be sweet. TBH, if anyone can fall to us it MIGHT be CJ.
Super Quick mock to get CJ to us
Oakland-Russel (need QB so unlikely)
Detroit-Quinn (Millen would be killed)
Cleveland-Thomas (Would take Thomas/Peterson here)
Tampa-Gaines Adams (Big threat here, could do defense though)
Arizona-Alan Branch/Leon Hall (no threat, have Fitz and Bold, need D help big and OLine)
Washington-(biggest hurdle here)Alan Branch if there, maybe willis. Hard to see him getting by the Skins unless they elect to go D or oline or something
Vikings-(another big hurdle) Brohm/Peterson Also hard to see him getting by here unless the Vikes think Troy Williamson is poised to breakout and want to hit another position
Texans-Peterson/Brohm little threat here, to many other needs and have Andre Johnson already.

So I guess it COULD be conceivable, but just to hard seeing him get through that Wash/Minny stretch. Trading up a possibility, but we would certainly lose our #2 and thus Smith :p

Vikes wouldn't take Brohm, they got jackson in the 2nd last year, and they need WR's BAD.

There was one particular poster, im not naming him, in which i argued for several posts that Jamarcus Russell would be a top 15 pick and troy smith would not go in the 1st round...He believed Russell was all size and no talent, where as troy smith was all talent and heart...

...im sorry...i dont mean to brag but this one feels real good...

Now wait a minute. If this was in reference to me, I said Russell wont be a top 10 pick. I was terribly wrong-but I still think it will be interesting to see how he (Jamarcus) does at the next level.

I have said from Day 1 that Troy Smith is WAY overhyped. Somebody in here was talking about how his Arm strength and accuracy were his strong points....:sidelol: :sidelol: -And somebody else mentioned how he is a heck of a good guy:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: . Although he has kept it together this year (amazing what a winning season will do) the guy has been one misdemeanor away from jail time since entering the college ranks.

Smith might be a Randle-El Gadget/Slash type, but I dont even think he will make it there. Not in the NFL.

We already have the Marcus Vick reclamation project, I dont think we need another one.:shakeno:

Now wait a minute. If this was in reference to me, I said Russell wont be a top 10 pick. I was terribly wrong-but I still think it will be interesting to see how he (Jamarcus) does at the next level.

I have said from Day 1 that Troy Smith is WAY overhyped. Somebody in here was talking about how his Arm strength and accuracy were his strong points....:sidelol: :sidelol: -And somebody else mentioned how he is a heck of a good guy:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: . Although he has kept it together this year (amazing what a winning season will do) the guy has been one misdemeanor away from jail time since entering the college ranks.

Smith might be a Randle-El Gadget/Slash type, but I dont even think he will make it there. Not in the NFL.

We already have the Marcus Vick reclamation project, I dont think we need another one.:shakeno:

completely agree.....but people tend to be wowed by one good season rather than looking at the entire body of work.

Back
Top Bottom