MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!!

its not offense to anyone,because I didnt direct it to anyone(particularly),and it seems that your just pulling out anything you can say to get a riot going against me,which I find immature....however,point aside,this just doesnt make sense....Usually to be offended...ONLINE....youd ahve to talk about someone directly or and a race or about what people do....I didnt do anythnig of the sort...I just gave my opinion to all to acknowledge whether they believe in it or not

Ok kind of like you wouldn't respond to me saying

Guns are the backbone of this country and it is not only a right but a civic duty to own them.

You didn't have to respond to me and i would have never attacked you- no thats not immature its being human.

In fact i didnt attack you I only stated my opinion....I never called you blind. i just said a post like this could get out of hand quick

Trust me this is quickly going to get out of hand. Blind? come on thats silly. So now you are saying the founding fathers were blind....wow just wow hopefully someone will see how this is getting out of hand.

okay....cuff me....throw me in the back of the old red n blue...and sit em in jail....but I WILL NOT buy into your foolishness...if anything,your trying to bring something out of this...."hopefully someone will see how this is getting out of hand"....dude...listen to yourself.....one more step,and youll be the Hitler of DolphinsNation.com againt people who believe in a cause AGAINST guns....your rediculous....

your not stating your opinion,your trying to control what I say,and tell me that Im doing somethnig wrong,or trying to stir up some conflicts on DN.com,and thats not the case at all...lol...your posts just keep getting more puzzling and pointless as ever....

My first post was- this is not a football post it is a political post

TRUE

My second post was- this is not a football post its a politcal post and then backed what i said up by showing you how a normal response to your thread could be

TRUE

You told me- i didnt have to restate my same opinion
(even though you have restated your same opinion at least 3 times on this post)

TRUE

Hope that explains things a bit for you

Ok kind of like you wouldn't respond to me saying

Guns are the backbone of this country and it is not only a right but a civic duty to own them.

You didn't have to respond to me and i would have never attacked you- no thats not immature its being human.

In fact i didnt attack you I only stated my opinion....I never called you blind. i just said a post like this could get out of hand quick

whatever...my time is much more precious than bickering with you,I have a life to attend to,and thats what Im going to do...good day to you

okay....cuff me....throw me in the back of the old red n blue...and sit em in jail....but I WILL NOT buy into your foolishness...if anything,your trying to bring something out of this...."hopefully someone will see how this is getting out of hand"....dude...listen to yourself.....one more step,and youll be the Hitler of DolphinsNation.com againt people who believe in a cause AGAINST guns....your rediculous....

Ok fine- you talk politics and i will respond. If we get away with it fine. ( i seriously doubt we will for long)

I have been here for a while and NEVER confronted anyone about opinions or what they post- EVER

That is mostly because HERE on this message board. I RARELY if EVER see a political discussion.

Because this is a place to talk football and NOT talk about the constitution

Considering the way I see drivers react to each other with excessive road rage on the way to and from work while focused on their phone call, I'm going to invest in bullet proof glass and armor plated vehicles marketed to middle class suburbanites who have already shown they can be sold on anything - buying a station wagon, er, Mustang, er, Taurus, er, Camry, er, Volvo, er, mini-van, er, pick-up truck, er SUV, er, Jeep, er, Escalade, er, Hummer, er, ... "what, Steve and Cheryl bought a tank? Bob, go get us a deal on a tank - today! And I want it with all the options!"

Every road raged driver late to work carries a gun? Every guy that has a few beers after a day of taking crap from his boss, ex-wife, and girlfriend is carrying a piece? Just what we need, a return to the wild, wild west.

Considering the way I see drivers react to each other on the way to and from work while focused on their phone call, I'm going to invest in bullet proof glass and armor plated vehicles marketed to middle class suburbanites who have already shown they can be sold on anything - buying a station wagon, er, Mustang, er, Taurus, er, Camry, er, Volvo, er, mini-van, er, pick-up truck, er SUV, er, Jeep, er, Escalade, er, Hummer, er, ... "what, Steve and Cheryl bought a tank? Bob, go get us a deal on a tank - today! And I want it with all the optons!"

Let me add to that...

When making a left hand turn, it is good to use your signal at least 100 yards prior to commiting to your turn.

??? :unsure:

Wait.....was that in poor taste? Probably. Sorry bout that. Anyways I always hate the argument about a guy breaking in with a gun whatcha gonna do. Like really, how often does someone break into your house with a gun......My guess is never for most of us.

Secondly, Ive always said let em take whatever they want. Its just stuff. Money, tvs, jewels and ****....can all be replaced. Human life cannot. Seriously. If its that important to em, take it. Just turn the lights back off when youre finished so I can go back to sleep.

Introducing another gun into the situation is only gonna cause one thing to happen. Somebody is going to get shot. And guess what. Seeing as you were most likely ****ing sleeping and laying in your bed, its probably going to be YOU. So ummm, thats why having a gun argument when someone breaks into your home with a gun is just plain ****ing stupid.

Now. If you have a family, then it becomes a whole other can of worms. You definately dont want anyone harming your family. Now if they came for just material goods, then its still fine. Take whatever it is you need and turn the lights out when youre done so I can go the **** back to sleep. But, if they intend on doing physical harm to your family, then you might want to have a gun. If not, youre gonna have to be clever and be just patient enough to get into position to have the upperhand, but not too patient that your family gets harmed. Tough situation really and your basically ****ed either way.

But, when you think about it. Seeing as its highly unlikely that someone will ever break into your home with a gun and intentions of harming your family, and the chances that if you own a gun your family is not likely to be harmed by it, but those chances are much greater than that of someone breaking into your home with intentions of harming your family. Then it becomes obvious that owning a gun in the first place is just plain ****ing stupid.

So yea, I think you can conclude that I do not own a gun, nor will I ever. So if you would like to come and take all of my **** when Im sleeping, just remember two things. Turn the lights back off when youre finished so I can go the **** back to sleep. If its a weeknight I have to get up early to go to work the next morning. But if you do you better not sleep on the idea that I might get pissed at the whole idea of you taking my ****. So it would be wise to make sure you dont slip up. Because Im a big ****er and if you leave the gun laying down and I am 100% confident I can get to it without any struggle from you before I do, then I will take it and shoot you in the knees, elbows, and nads. So have fun and good luck. And remember. Its completely stupid to own a gun. Unless of course you are a criminal or would like to kill yourself. In that case it might come in handy.

As usual, person has already been convicted in the court of public "opinion". It is ****ing incredible how powerful the media is in manipulating the public. It is downright irritating to me. And the best part is, nobody is immune to this crap. The media can drag anyone's name in the mud and the public eat it up like a dog wanting a bone. Just never mind who gets thrown under the bus in the whole process.

I'm obviously jumping-in this thread late, but I thought I'd submit a segment from DraftSharks.com newsletter that I just received.......

"** Colts WR Marvin Harrison is part of an investigation into a shooting last Tuesday that left 2 people wounded outside his Philadelphia bar called "Playmakers." So far no charges have been filed. A man and a young boy were hit but neither injury is life-threatening. Harrison does own the gun that is linked to the investigation, a Belgian gun called a Fabrique Nationale 5.7 firearm. According to CBS Sportsline, the website enemyforces.com calls it a "new generation and conception weapon" and it's basically a type of submachine gun. Yikes, does he have a license for that thing? And the story gets deeper. ESPN's Sal Paolantonio reported 6 bullet casings found near Harrison's car wash and garage came from a gun owned by Harrison. Then a 3rd victim has come forward who was reportedly shot in the hand. But wait, there's more. Keith Russell, the sports anchor of Philly's Action News 6, says this 3rd victim is a man who actually came to "Playmakers" to carry out a hit on Harrison (!). Russell claims the ordered hit might be gang/mob retaliation for something that Harrison's father had said or did to somebody. Wow, stay tuned because this one's just unfolding."

I don't beleive Harrison would do anything like this, his gun was probably stolen or something. he's a high character guy

but if somebody was trying to carry out a hit on Harrison I would think he would defend himself

Back
Top Bottom