MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!!

Shocking, but even more so saddening. This has been one of the class acts in the NFL over this decade.

To reference my response in a thread earlier this week, this is embarrassing.

The thing that I dont get about the Harrison situation is....

why do you need 25 guns?!?!?!?!?!?:loco:

CUSTOM MADE?????!!!!!!:loco:

IMO,I agree with the phrase known as,

"guns don't kill people,people kill people"-from the movie,Boyz In Da Hood

because its true....I would never carry around dreadful thing such as a gun...god gave you hands,and thats the best way to take care of yourself,guns are SO unneccessary....:up:

EDIT: My protection is my hands:up:

or as Charlton Heston would say guns dont kill people APES with guns kill people.....about Harrison though i dont know i guess with that much money an that much time you can pick up some weird hobbies and it just seems that people who have a high profile whether it be actors or musicians or athletes just seem to get caught up in things who knows why.

or as Charlton Heston would say guns dont kill people APES with guns kill people.....about Harrison though i dont know i guess with that much money an that much time you can pick up some weird hobbies and it just seems that people who have a high profile whether it be actors or musicians or athletes just seem to get caught up in things who knows why.

true....

Great Sig...:up:

clear.gif

I just found an article online. It said the guy Marv was after was wearing the previous shirt. Then the following footage was captured by a bystander. Which is believed to be what caused the controversy. Marv can be seen directly behind shooter wearing a baseball hat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52aaTFibHo

Then there was footage of him giving chase to Shooter McAvin. This really pissed off Marvin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vyipMb9-js&feature=related

why do you need 25 guns?!?!?!?!?!?:loco:

CUSTOM MADE?????!!!!!!:loco:

IMO,I agree with the phrase known as,

"guns don't kill people,people kill people"-from the movie,Boyz In Da Hood

because its true....I would never carry around dreadful thing such as a gun...god gave you hands,and thats the best way to take care of yourself,guns are SO unneccessary....:up:

EDIT: My protection is my hands:up:

Actually this is not a football post of any kind. it is simply a devisive political editorial- sorry but it fits the definition

I have 5 guns and Im only 21 and on lowly military pay... Im sure if i had millions of dollars i would have 25 too... Its a hobby for some people to just collect guns..

And what are your hands gonna do for you, when your walking down the street and some crack head pulls a gun on you for no reason and just wants to kill you? I carry concealed (legally) almost everywhere i go.

So if you get mugged or your house broken into by a man with a gun, what are u going to do?

Kung Fu chop the gun out of his hand?

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom