MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!!

i believe he did it, just hard to believe harrison would do it, considering he's about the last person i would imagine doing this

as far as your JT thread, i will not let the worlds collide and discuss that in this thread :tongue:

:lol: Had to throw it in there sorry. I dont post nothin but the truth baby. :up:

I feel you though. Thats why I titled this UNBELIEVABLE news. From all accounts Harrison is a class act. However, it looks like his rough roots have reared its head. I dont understand why he would bother owning a bar in the area in which he does. I never knew that he did. Its never talked about.

Anyways, a full update from what they said on ESPN.

A man who apparently served 10 years in prison for a homicide of some sort was involved in a fight with Harrison at Harrison's bar Playmakers in the rough area of Philly. From eye witness accounts one man said Harrison has "hands like a ninja". Apparently Harrison beat the **** out of this guy.

Harrison then proceded to follow the man in vehicle, to where abouts they didnt give specifics. A gun fight then broke out. Whether this was while they were both still within vehicles is not known. Whether both men were firing guns wasnt stated. What was stated was that more than several shots were fired. A man different from the one Harrison was apparently trying to shoot, was shot in the shoulder. An eyewitness has IDed Harrison as the shooter. A little girl was injured when she was struck with glass shards. The police questioned Harrison and he was compliant. Turning over a gun which he legally possessed and was registered to him. I forgot the caliber of bullets they said were fired and retreived at the site of the incident. However the incident was Tuesday at approx. 5pm. So it seems to me like the tested the gun and the bullets and everything must match since they are now persuing Harrison and I believe they said a warrant has been issued, but Im not sure to be honest. Anyways, theres all I know and anything I forgot or wasnt sure I heard correctly I pointed out that mightve been the case. There ya go.

And i have to say that if it is in self defense- nothing should be done about this.

The way he has conducted himself over the years i really believe he probably did it- and he will be cleared of wrong doing. (self defense) you have to give the guy the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.

Hard to argue self defense when you follow the guy in your car after you have already apparently beaten him stupid.

What I dont understand is why a guy who plays in the NFL and has plenty of money would bother owning a bar in the rough parts of Philly where it would be likely a guy who has been in prison for 10 years might be a patron one day? I dont get what some of these players are thinking when they bother with things like this. And here I thought JT was stupid for dancing in the offseason. :lol: I guess its better than owning a bar in the hood.

:lol: Had to throw it in there sorry. I dont post nothin but the truth baby. :up:

I feel you though. Thats why I titled this UNBELIEVABLE news. From all accounts Harrison is a class act. However, it looks like his rough roots have reared its head. I dont understand why he would bother owning a bar in the area in which he does. I never knew that he did. Its never talked about.

Anyways, a full update from what they said on ESPN.

A man who apparently served 10 years in prison for a homicide of some sort was involved in a fight with Harrison at Harrison's bar Playmakers in the rough area of Philly. From eye witness accounts one man said Harrison has "hands like a ninja". Apparently Harrison beat the **** out of this guy.

Harrison then proceded to follow the man in vehicle, to where abouts they didnt give specifics. A gun fight then broke out. Whether this was while they were both still within vehicles is not known. Whether both men were firing guns wasnt stated. What was stated was that more than several shots were fired. A man different from the one Harrison was apparently trying to shoot, was shot in the shoulder. An eyewitness has IDed Harrison as the shooter. A little girl was injured when she was struck with glass shards. The police questioned Harrison and he was compliant. Turning over a gun which he legally possessed and was registered to him. I forgot the caliber of bullets they said were fired and retreived at the site of the incident. However the incident was Tuesday at approx. 5pm. So it seems to me like the tested the gun and the bullets and everything must match since they are now persuing Harrison and I believe they said a warrant has been issued, but Im not sure to be honest. Anyways, theres all I know and anything I forgot or wasnt sure I heard correctly I pointed out that mightve been the case. There ya go.

Thanks WV.

Unbelievable! We have a Colts fan here in my office and he is in total shock. He didn't believe me at first. Wow.

I am kind of taking back what i said earlier- its starting to look bad

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3378829

WOW!!! A little different from how they told it on Outside the Lines and NFL Live just a min ago. WOW. If he told them the gun was at his house and then they found it at the car wash in a bucket, he's done. Obviously lied for a reason. UNREAL. WOW.

Pac Man Jones is glad to see this Im sure. A suposed "good guy" will surely find his way to prison and even if he dosent Im certain a suspension will come, but most likely both after reading it the way your link has it. Its going to take some tricky lawyer manuvering to get him off this. But, that wouldnt stop Goodell from ending Harrison's season if not career. So long Mel. Have a good trip. :lol:

I live here in Indy and there have been a few incidents that Harrison was involved in that you won't see in any papers or online because of his celebrity here in town. One particular story is that he supposedly beat the crap out of some guy and settled out of court.

I live here in Indy and there have been a few incidents that Harrison was involved in that you won't see in any papers or online because of his celebrity here in town. One particular story is that he supposedly beat the crap out of some guy and settled out of court.

I can believe that after hearing this news.

If anything I would say about half of this board wants to trade for Harrison now since Im sure the Colts would make him available if and when he ever returns to the league. :lol:

ya no more playoff run for Payton!!! WOOT....but on the other hand no one else beat up the pats in the playoffs ...argh.

Quick, what kind of music does Harrison listen to???

Back
Top Bottom