MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!!

I know i dont have a link. Just turn to ESPN RIGHT NOW. I wouldnt BS like this. I know its TOS to do so.

Yeah, as I know you slightly, you're not the type of poster that would yank everyone's chain about this sort of thing. Sorry it's just rather unbelievable and the internet doesn't have it yet.

Someone on The Phins posted a thread, they heard it on the radio. So this is exploding as we speak evidently. And me at work, without ESPN.

he shot a girl? or he shot some one who shot a girl?

He shot a man that he followed in his vehicle, after he had beaten the **** out of the guy at the bar he owns in Philly. A little girl was struck with shards of glass. Apparently alot of bullets flew. Tuesday at 5 oclock. Thats pretty much rush hour. Harrison has been IDed as the shooter by a witness.

suspended? if he actually fired the gun and not in self defense he should go to jail

Yea. Starting a gun fight OK corral style in broad daylight in the streets of Philly. I think a suspension is the least of his worries if he is guilty of this.

The colts just got weaker.

Believe it. So much for Marvin's good guy reputation. Must be BS. While youre believing my post here when you see it on TV, believe my JT post too. So much for JT is all about the ring. JT is all about himself.

i believe he did it, just hard to believe harrison would do it, considering he's about the last person i would imagine doing this

as far as your JT thread, i will not let the worlds collide and discuss that in this thread :tongue:

Its totally true, I just saw it on espn as well

This is amazing man, who would of believed it but than again he is nearing the end of his career

they said regardless because its a rare gun bought and registered by marvin harrison, state laws must bring about gun charges on him

He shot a man that he followed in his vehicle, after he had beaten the **** out of the guy at the bar he owns in Philly. A little girl was struck with shards of glass. Apparently alot of bullets flew. Tuesday at 5 oclock. Thats pretty much rush hour. Harrison has been IDed as the shooter by a witness.

And i have to say that if it is in self defense- nothing should be done about this.

The way he has conducted himself over the years i really believe he probably did it- and he will be cleared of wrong doing. (self defense) you have to give the guy the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom