MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Unbelievable News...!!!!

So if you get mugged or your house broken into by a man with a gun, what are u going to do?

Kung Fu chop the gun out of his hand?

Good luck

sure,if it would work....ir its my enviorment...if its my house...i more than likely have preperations for that situation...a broom,a dumbell,chairs,hammer,etc....theres more sensible things than guns...unless its for war,they are unneccessary(policemen get a pass*supposed to be strapped*)

I would never let my kids see me with a gun,I lead by example,thats not the kind of life I want me or my family growing up around,it can totally be avoided...

guns are NEVER the answer

if a guy come into my house and point a gun at me,he best make sure Im dead,cause I swear I'll beat him to death,GUN-FREE:shakeno:

regardless,guns arent the only thing you use lol.....besides,everyone has to go(die) sometime,and guns cant change that....

sue the my enviorment...if its my house...i more than likely have preperations for that situation...a broom,a dumbell,etc....theres more sensible things than guns...unless its for war,their unneccessary(policemen get a pass*supposed to be strapped*)

well i hope your trained with that broom stick and dumbell. Ill take a gun to protect myself and my family anyday..

sue the my enviorment...if its my house...i more than likely have preperations for that situation...a broom,a dumbell,etc....theres more sensible things than guns...unless its for war,their unneccessary(policemen get a pass*supposed to be strapped*)

regardless,guns arent the only thing you can you lol.....besides,everyone has to go(die) sometime,and guns cant change that....

This really is a political discussion and NOT a football discussion. Im sure it will end up being locked once i say... do you have any idea why we have 2nd amendment- the right of the people to keep and bear arms? and please don't say for self defense- because that aint it.

This really is a political discussion and NOT a football discussion. Im sure it will end up being locked once i say... do you have any idea why we have 2nd amendment- the right of the people to keep and bear arms? and please don't say for self defense- because that aint it.

dream...please...we heard you the first time...no need to echo your own voice....:err:

dream...please...we heard you the first time...no need to echo your own voice....:err:

im not trying to echo my own voice. I am trying to explain that these types of discussions would be like saying- something about the war or something about the president and not expecting someone on the other side of the argument to respond.

its political and i made a short one line snipit to avoid getting heavy into politics (like the first post) but it seemed no one quite understood how offensive a post like that could be...so i expanded on the thought- for that i am sorry

So if you get mugged or your house broken into by a man with a gun, what are u going to do?

Kung Fu chop the gun out of his hand?

Good luck

If you're being mugged by someone with a gun and by remote chance you have a gun on you, by going for it you probably get shot or someone with you, without a gun you hand over your money and live. This place is too obsessed with people that think they can only feel safe with guns. If guns were controlled and limited better to begin with there would never be any need for it anywhere. I agree with the original poster completely, I have my hands for protection and at the end of the day win or lose you're able to live to fight another day.

im not trying to echo my own voice. I am trying to explain that these types of discussions would be like saying- something about the war or something about the president and not expecting someone on the other side of the argument to respond.

its political and i made a short one line snipit to avoid getting heavy into politics (like the first post) but it seemed no one quite understood how offensive a post like that could be...so i expanded on the thought- for that i am sorry

it wouldnt matter cause we all have our own freedom of speech(meaning we can say what he want,without being limited to what we mean and who we talk about)....you have no right to tell me not to talk about something or why I cant talk about something,so you need to check yourself....

it wouldnt matter cause we all have our own freedom of speech(meaning we can say what he want,without being limited to what we mean and who we talk about)....you have no right to tell me not to talk about something or why I cant talk about something,so you need to check yourself....

No i dont but i believe that you dont have complete fredom of speech on message boards....if i read the tos right anyway.

otherwise it would quickly become a political board where 50 percent of the posts are about politcs

If you're being mugged by someone with a gun and by remote chance you have a gun on you, by going for it you probably get shot or someone with you, without a gun you hand over your money and live. This place is too obsessed with people that think they can only feel safe with guns. If guns were controlled and limited better to begin with there would never be any need for it anywhere. I agree with the original poster completely, I have my hands for protection and at the end of the day win or lose you're able to live to fight another day.

totally agreed 100%.I forgot the name of the poster that was giving me a hard time when I posted this,anyway,people that think guns are good are obviously blind.Guns INFLUENCES violence,and it can all be avoided.People have to understand that fists can be just as dangerous,maybe not as fast,but hey,you dont need a permitt to carry a fist around:up:

No i dont but i believe that you dont have complete fredom of speech on message boards....if i read the tos right anyway.

otherwise it would quickly become a political board where 50 percent of the posts are about politcs

okay,so who are you to come in and try correct everyone,if you cant talk on topic(regardless of how you feel about it),then dont post at all and let the people who actually CONTROL this site inform me,to me,your no right than I am...

totally agreed 100%.I forgot the name of the poster that was giving me a hard time when I posted this,anyway,people that think guns are good are obviously blind.Guns INFLUENCES violence,and it can all be avoided.People have to understand that fists can be just as dangerous,maybe not as fast,but hey,you dont need a permitt to carry a fist around:up:

Trust me this is quickly going to get out of hand. Blind? come on thats silly. So now you are saying the founding fathers were blind....wow just wow hopefully someone will see how this is getting out of hand.

okay,so who are you to come in and try correct everyone,if you cant talk on topic(regardless of how you feel about it),then dont post at all and let the people who actually CONTROL this site inform me,to me,your no right than I am...

All i wanted was a quick in to the rhetoric. and like you i have just as much right to state my opinion- and will- on this topic. So now we both just wait around until we get our hand smacked

its not offense to anyone,because I didnt direct it to anyone(particularly),and it seems that your just pulling out anything you can say to get a riot going against me,which I find immature....however,point aside,this just doesnt make sense....Usually to be offended...ONLINE....youd ahve to talk about someone directly or and a race or about what people do....I didnt do anythnig of the sort...I just gave my opinion to all to acknowledge whether they believe in it or not

All i wanted was a quick in to the rhetoric. and like you i have just as much right to state my opinion- and will- on this topic. So now we both just wait around until we get our hand smacked

your not stating your opinion,your trying to control what I say,and tell me that Im doing somethnig wrong,or trying to stir up some conflicts on DN.com,and thats not the case at all...lol...your posts just keep getting more puzzling and pointless as ever....

Back
Top Bottom