Merged: Universal Draft Hits the Sun Sentinel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Universal Draft Hits the Sun Sentinel

who wrote that? i only skimmed the offensive portion but the defensive part was the best thing i've read in quite some time. i didn't agree with everything i saw but extraordinary read nonetheless. very impressed.

who wrote that? i only skimmed the offensive portion but the defensive part was the best thing i've read in quite some time. i didn't agree with everything i saw but extraordinary read nonetheless. very impressed.

Boomer wrote it.

Thats a great read! Really havent seen Odrick's name with the 12th pick but why not? I hope we do a complete overhaul of the front 7

I like the idea of putting Merling at SOLB..I really think he should have been playing linebacker all along..

We did have Roth and we needed D line help so I see why he was put there..

But I think he could def be a factor in space..The pick he had against the Jets is just a taste of what he can do for Miami...

If Merling could move to SSOLB (remember CK writing something on this before this season), it'd free up a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd RD pick. I think he has the ability.

Thats a great read! Really havent seen Odrick's name with the 12th pick but why not? I hope we do a complete overhaul of the front 7

The Dolphins are high on Odrick, as per our sources who speak with people inside the office. They have mentioned him several times.

If Merling could move to SSOLB (remember CK writing something on this before this season), it'd free up a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd RD pick. I think he has the ability.

We had a running discussion about his position when he was drafted. CK and I were in the OLB side and I think KB was on the DL side. That went on for a while IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom