Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux

I want to first say that the administrators of this site have and are doing a tremendous job with Finheaven. I commend all of you for you excellent job and I am sure that the "play money" portion of this site will be worked out in due time. Thank you again for all of your hard work.

Now I just want to remind the Administrators that the site is for fans of the Dolphins and without people logging in to post on Finheaven there would be no site. Yes, with out the administrators there would be no site, but what I am trying to say is we both need each other to keep this site going.

I think that us fans will be less worried about our "PLAY MONEY" if everyone including the Administrators would start at square one. I lost 90,000 and it sucks but I know it is for the good of the site but when I see that Mindwarp has half a million it makes me wonder whats up with that. I know that Minwarp deserves the money for all the work he is done but it still does not seem fair. Whatever people. I know you do not like to be criticized for all of the hard work you do but we make this site too and our opinions should be considered. :D

I was wondering why my money went from $8,000+ to like 500. I was super pissed. Glad to see it wasn't taken.

Cool, I thought the phin dollars were out of whack anyway. People with 200 post could have 15,000 phin dollars and people with 5000 post could have 700 phin dollars. Star over and make it reasonable!

I want to first say that the administrators of this site have and are doing a tremendous job with Finheaven. I commend all of you for you excellent job and I am sure that the "play money" portion of this site will be worked out in due time. Thank you again for all of your hard work.

Now I just want to remind the Administrators that the site is for fans of the Dolphins and without people logging in to post on Finheaven there would be no site. Yes, with out the administrators there would be no site, but what I am trying to say is we both need each other to keep this site going.

I think that us fans will be less worried about our "PLAY MONEY" if everyone including the Administrators would start at square one. I lost 90,000 and it sucks but I know it is for the good of the site but when I see that Mindwarp has half a million it makes me wonder whats up with that. I know that Minwarp deserves the money for all the work he is done but it still does not seem fair. Whatever people. I know you do not like to be criticized for all of the hard work you do but we make this site too and our opinions should be considered. :D

Thank you for sharing your opinion but the Premium, VIP are paying members and will get extra perks for their support. Staff members work hours every day for free for the site in addition to paying for their membership.

We thought we were being more than fair by giving regular members a head start by depositing money in their account. We were also considering letting everyone participate this time around in the shops but this kind of sours me to the idea. :tongue:

Bro this was just to have fun with money, not to be whose the richest on Finheaven money. As for the Phin dollars that I have, I could care less how much I have, because all I do is share it with the great brother and sisters here at Finheaven. It is better to give then receive brother!:wink:

Mindwarp is also the person trying to fix it so that all you whiners have your toy back. I am sorry if I didn't ask your permission for testing.

just so you know as an Admin I have Unlimited amount of money on here what displays is only for testing. if I wanted it to show 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000.00 I could make it. so what displays is irrelevant. now if you could be patient we were thinking of opening the new version to not just VIP but all members. but then again. we might need to put you in Timeout, since you chose to act like my 2 year old son who cries when his sister has something and he doesn't yet.

Bro this was just to have fun with money, not to be whose the richest on Finheaven money. As for the Phin dollars that I have, I could care less how much I have, because all I do is share it with the great brother and sisters here at Finheaven. It is better to give then receive brother!:wink:

Besides once you get more then a few thousand, it becomes harder to spend it all. Give a gift for a truly great post or birthday to one of your fav. posters. They had things relatively cheap to buy. And as for the Admins/Mods having a great deal of money, big whoop, they should be rewarded (even if it is play money), they spend countless hours keeping this site up and running. Just take a look around at all the panic threads after the site has a little hiccup and is down for an hour or so. I have not always agreed on some of their policies around here, but there is one thing for sure, these guys work very very hard at keeping this site running and fresh, and deserve some extra play cash.

Besides once you get more then a few thousand, it becomes harder to spend it all. Give a gift for a truly great post or birthday to one of your fav. posters. They had things relatively cheap to buy. And as for the Admins/Mods having a great deal of money, big whoop, they should be rewarded (even if it is play money), they spend countless hours keeping this site up and running. Just take a look around at all the panic threads after the site has a little hiccup and is down for an hour or so. I have not always agreed on some of their policies around here, but there is one thing for sure, these guys work very very hard at keeping this site running and fresh, and deserve some extra play cash.

Thank you. ;)

Thanks bro, we appreciate it.:wink:

How come I can't see who's logged in on the bottom of the main page?

How come I can't see who's logged in on the bottom of the main page?

I disabled it so save load time. We signed Green tonight and I didn't want the site to crash so I trimmed the fat.

Back
Top Bottom