• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok so with all these crazy threads flying around talking about super bowls and power rankings. I thought, let's go ahead and make an official stamp. Who thinks we are going to earn the east crown, and who thinks the Pats will win once again? Of course, I'm taking the Fins. How will you vote?

I expect about 80% to vote for us, but let's just see for fun. I'm going to post this in the beasts of the AFC east as well. So mods, you can merge it if you like but I'd like it to stay alive on the main forum for a little while.

Who will win the AFC East?

Plain and simple, who's winning the AFC East? I'm taking the Fins at 11-5.

1. Miami Dolphins 11-5 (Div. Champs)
2. New England 10-6 (Wildcard)
3. Barfolo Bills 5-11 :sidelol:
4. NY Jets 3-13 :sidelol: :lol:

I totally disagree with all of you!!!!!...................................................about the Jets being last that is..I think the Bills will be last, but who gives a crap??? Miami is winning the East!
Miami 11-5
New England 11-5
NY Jets 5-11
Buffalo 4-12

the only team going UP!!

easy my man!! Dolphins :cooldude:
Dolphins11-5 :dolphins: :dolphins:
Patriots 9-7
Bills 5-11
Propellers 3-13:sidelol:

Well, lets see what the avg Pats fan thinks hmmm.....,

To me the Dolphins are a very average team. They were last year and are this year. Could they win 10 games, sure. Cold they lose 10, yup.

Miami has a below average OL, average receiving corps, and RB, and a QB who is an enigma. The defense is also thoroughly average, with the best players showing their age. Hey, Miami can beat a lot of teams, but they also can lose to a lot of teams.

The thing that no one seems to be recognizing here is that while Culpepper MAY make the offense better, to do so would mean changing the conservative style that has protected an aging defense that wears down througout the year. Any imporvement on offense is going to correspond to a decline on defense.

Lets not get all fired up about a team that won 6 straight against a weak schedule before recognizing they were 3-7 before that.

Well, I guess that sums up where the Fins stand, I guess it's just another SB season for the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom