Votes: 99 77.3%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Miami/New England on paper appear to be very even. If I had to bet my house on the result I would have to take the patsies because of the proven results Bellichik and Brady have provided. I think Miami is potentially a better team, but it's safer to bet on the proven product than the shiny new thing that hasn't been tested.

The Jets may surprise and rebound because their '05 was very similar to our '04.

The Bills look like a team that's hit rock bottom and have started to dig. Very ugly front office mojo happening there, and I've never seen a team that's disorganised in the front office do well on the field.

this is all site for dolfans so i am gonna have to see no really inst gonna see any1 esle beside the fins

I voted for us contingent on Daunte coming back healthy and being able to play a majority of the snaps for us this year, which I feel he will.

The Patriots will be a very tough challenge for us because they have been there before and are still a very talented, well coached team. However, I think with the influx of talent we brought in this year combined with the fact this team really believes in itself and it's coaches for the first time in years will lead us to a division title.

First thing first, lets get through training camp healthy. After that lets stay healthy throughout the season. If we can do that there is no question in my mind we can win the east. Just remember we were one through the hands interception away from winning the game against the pats at miami last year.
I'm so sick and tired of the we're the best thing to ever happen to the nfl patsies!!! I have to listen to those idiots on New England Sports Tonight constantly talk about how their patsies own the division! How Miami can't hold a candle to the pats.
I know our time is coming!! I've been waiting 25 years and it's gonna happen. To be honest, i just think of how many super bowls we will win in the very near future.

Miami 10-6
New England 10-6 (wildcard)
New York 7-9
Buffalo 5-11

LaL08Kb12004 said:
who the he// voted for the jets? they should be slapped
There are some disgruntled anti-fin fans on our site. They should be flogged, beaten, stoned, castrated, stabbed, disemboweled, stretched, shot, hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, then burned at the stake! And in that particular order.

feelthepain said:
Well, lets see what the avg Pats fan thinks hmmm.....,

Well, I guess that sums up where the Fins stand, I guess it's just another SB season for the Pats.

Me thinks, the author of anti Fins post hasn't been paying attention to what Saban has been doing since he arrived here. He seems to think that this is the same old Fins team that has the same deficiencies that Wanny's and JJ's teams did...I expect the Fins to surprise the guy and his team...

nyjunc said:
This poll isn't biased, is it?:sidelol:

no... :lol:

The funnier part is FTP posts some random Pats fan's view and just because he doesn't think Miami wil win he is "crazy."

Me? I'll wait to see how the teams look right before the season. There is still plenty of time before the season, and the preseason usually brings some unfortunate injuries.

I could see the Fins winning the division, they have a good team. Wow, that was hard, giving an honest assessment. COnversely, the Pats have a good team also, we could win as well.

If this is just going to be some lame-*** biased fest, then just throw it into the Depths already.

Unless Brady goes down, there's no way the Fins win the East; they simply aren't that good, especially the oline and the secondary. They get second by default because the Bills and Jets are in rebuilding mode. However, if Daunte doesn't come back, or if he struggles as he did in 2005, then the Fins will be lucky to win 6 games.

Kinzua said:
However, if Daunte doesn't come back, or if he struggles as he did in 2005, then the Fins will be lucky to win 6 games.

Reminder: We won 9 games with Gus Frerotte.

Back
Top Bottom