Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

if he's still there at 115 then we could take him there....if he gets to be friends with Ricky then we're in trouble but if he stays clean he could be a probowl WR for years to come

Ozzy rules!!

What did Manningham lie about??

I dont mind selecting the best players from certain programs, but I am not high on selecting several players on the same side of the ball from a program that was mediocre. I mean ,losing to A state and generating NO offense against OSU and we are going to take THAT offense?

I hope not.

I would love to see Andre Caldwell WR or maybe Kellen Davis TE to give us 2 new TE's and let us purge David Martin completely off our roster... I still think that our secondary needs to be addressed as well as the OL but wouldnt be suprised if we sign a couple undrafted FA for Sparano to work with...

He lied about smoking dope, but wasn't found out. He actually sent a letter later to each of the teams stating that he had been untrue. In my book, this is much better than being found out and eventually admitting it.

I dont mind selecting the best players from certain programs, but I am not high on selecting several players on the same side of the ball from a program that was mediocre. I mean ,losing to A state and generating NO offense against OSU and we are going to take THAT offense?

I hope not.

Well you also have to look at the fact that Michigans defense sucked throughout that game.

it does looks like JT's staying here for now tho....unless we trade him for picks next year

Ozzy rules!!

On ESPN, they agree and so does sports nation that John Beck will have the most pressure next year at QB because he is not a Parcells guy. Just stating the obvious but the just put up the poll results.

how do you guys feel about our QB situation now? I think is great to have 2 guys that have that much talent....at least 1 of them should become a very good QB for us and that's all we can ask for

Ozzy rules!!

well,Beck probably went from be happy we took Long to not so happy we took his teamate Henne

Ozzy rules!!

guards always fall and I'm still hoping we can get 1...Schuening is my favorite picks if we take a guard

Ozzy rules!!

He lied about smoking dope, but wasn't found out. He actually sent a letter later to each of the teams stating that he had been untrue. In my book, this is much better than being found out and eventually admitting it.
However, his other problem was that the letter was unintelligible, reflecting his 6(!) on the Wonderlic.

I really do hope we address the Guard position soon in this draft, as in the 4th round pick.

We still have that gaping hole over in the LG spot... and I am far from sold on Mormino (aka Mr. Raptor Arms). We need a guard, otherwise, its going to be a long day for Long.

Back
Top Bottom