Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

I really do hope we address the Guard position soon in this draft, as in the 4th round pick.

We still have that gaping hole over in the LG spot... and I am far from sold on Mormino (aka Mr. Raptor Arms). We need a guard, otherwise, its going to be a long day for Long.
I think we might be better off going with a veteran pick-up (perhaps from June 1st cuts) for that spot. Two rookies on the same side? Let's get Jake someone to learn from.

1. I'm very glad we didn't draft Manningham.

2. I am THRILLED the Patriots wasted a pick on a QB!!!!!!!!!!!

He lied about smoking dope, but wasn't found out. He actually sent a letter later to each of the teams stating that he had been untrue. In my book, this is much better than being found out and eventually admitting it.

he also dropped alot of passes and there is a rumor that he spelled his own name wrong on his wonderlic test and scored a 6

I guess I was booted ...was I the only one?...lol btw,,,DJ Hall's still there,anybody likes him?

Ozzy rules!!

we started 2 rookies on the rigth side of the line once.....Webb and Simms....I'd be fine starting Long and Schuening

Ozzy rules!!

i'm hoping that Orlando Scadrick or Justin King fall to #115. If not I really like Jeremy Thompson

ooops...meant to say we started 2 rookies on the left side..Webb and Simms

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom