Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
He will take the double teams off of Marshall. For that reason alone I claim him and play him the rest of the season. Let him become a free agent and we'll find another burner next off season.

Most athletes have South Florida real estate. Tax benefits and what not...

Please remind me why Moss has to go through waivers even though he is a vested player past four years of experience? Sorry if this has already been asked?

After the trade deadline you must pass through waivers to become a free-agent.

People, too many teams like the Rams, Seahawks, etc. that have priority over us. Zero chance Moss comes here.

Yea moss lives down here in the off season i have met him a couple times cool dude. But it's nothing major tons of athletes live down here.

I'm sure he wants to be a on a playoff team. Pitching to him a team up with Marshall and good young QB may be too good to pass up.

it's not my money.... if he gets to the dolphins, take him and have him do his best Patrick Turner non active roster impersonation

I just heard Mia and Seattle have put a waiver claim in for him, but I am hearing we have the better position.

Disregard, bad info I received since he has not been officially waived.

I just heard Mia and Seattle have put a waiver claim in for him, but I am hearing we have the better position.
We don't. ESPN says waiver order includes Rams (13), Raiders (14), Redskins (15), Seahawks (16), Bears (17) before Dolphins (18).

Yes, I would definitely want Randy Moss on my team.

A) It would open the field for Marshall/Bess and would perhaps add a pass play or two to Hennings game plan (if he even has one)
B) He wouldn't be a Jet
C) see A and B

Back
Top Bottom