Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Yes they're pretty good friends, and yes Chad would have a big effect on Randy's decision. Randy has a ton of respect for Chad and what he's all about.

But I'm not totally sure that I want Moss on this team. Something doesnt seem right with him this year. Maybe NE knew something that no one else does idk

GLADES ROAD EZ COMMUTE LOLOL

the worst road in this history of roads, much better off going over to palmetto park rd...

so that was moss' house we paintballed last year... whoops

not sure that 17 teams would pass on moss but if so lets team him up for a half year with marshall.

Lombardi said his "gut" tells him Moss in Miami!

I was watching total access and Lombardi said his gut tells him Moss will go to Miami, he went on to say that Henne is a strong arm qb then mixing moss in with Marshall and Bess it could be dangerous or something to that extent, idk we will have to see how this plays out, there are still a lot of teams ahead of us that could grab him through the wire.

Yes they're pretty good friends, and yes Chad would have a big effect on Randy's decision. Randy has a ton of respect for Chad and what he's all about.

But I'm not totally sure that I want Moss on this team. Something doesnt seem right with him this year. Maybe NE knew something that no one else does idk

New England always seems to know something that no one else does. Thats why they keep winning.

There are many teams in front of us that can claim him off the waiver wire.

But by the sounds of Lombardi....Moss could clear waivers and become a FA so that he could make more money....maybe he tells every club NO and clear waivers then say, Ok...come get me...just saying

From what I was listening to on the Lebatard show, there is very little chance he comes to Miami, even if he wanted to. If another team puts a claim on him and he refuses, he is done for this year and place him on the did not report list and not other team can claim him. Schefter was just reporting that he isn't even really waived yet.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but A - He may not leave Minnesota after all, and B - He'll NEVER make it past the waivers down to where we're sitting.

I just don't get all the man-love for Moss around here. You people do realize that the Vikings really really need a good WR, right? Harvin injured himself again yesterday - and yet the Vikings still waived Moss today. And yes, Childress is a moron, but Belichick is not, and when two of them cut the guy within a month - well, it should mean something. :confused:

To all you people who say "well, it couldn't hurt..." - yes, it could hurt. That's exactly why they cut him - the pain of having a poor attitude, bigmouth ingrate was not worth the mediocre production he gave.

I would be surprised if he makes it pass the St Louis Rams. They have no receivers and in a playoff hunt in their division. I wish we would get him you know Belichek would cry in his sleep.

I'm starting to feel like this may happen. If you carefully consider the teams ahead of us, there aren't many for whom this would seem to be a good move. However, the Seahawks are ahead of us and they are rumored to have expressed interest. Either way, I'm feeling like it's 50:50 Moss ends up here (if waived), and I'm not sure yet whether it'd be a good thing.

That was his gut probably telling him he should've never had that new XXL Chalupa at Taco Bell last night.

Back
Top Bottom