Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
Keep this scrub *** sucka away from my Dolphins. This isn't Madden 2010 people. This is real deal ****. Moss is a trouble making bum. He'll show up and play for a few games and then he'll be the same gutterball he was in Minnesota, Oakland, New England, and Minnesota again.

Randy Moss can take his horrid Southern accent elsewhere.

Yeah I mean his effort against the Pats was disgusting yesterday. Tom Brady isn't on this team folks. You think he'll put up with Chad ****ing Henne?

Just having Moss on the other side would change coverages drastically, freeing up Marshall and Bess and opening up the running game especially in four wide sets.

That would work for about 2 games. Then he would be sooo upset that he was only being used as a decoy, he would just "walk" his pass route and then throw the whole team under the bus at the post game presser.

Just having Moss on the other side would change coverages drastically, freeing up Marshall and Bess and opening up the running game especially in four wide sets.
I agree. We just need him to be a decoy.

All we need Moss to do is run Posts and Go's to set up Marshall!

Even if it was likely, I would have no interest in him. Firstly, we all ready have a an expensive (and potentialy troublesome) WR in Marshall. Secondly, he clearly still wants to be in New England and is going to find it tough to put the effort into another team.

He wasn't annoyed with the qb play in Minnesota, he was annoyed with Childress. And the guy is a terrible coach. He makes awful decisions. If I was Moss I'd be annoyed too. There has to be some intrigue for him to come play opposite Marshall in South Florida.

i cant stand him either BUT...moss, marshall, bess, hartline.....think.....moss, stallworth, welker, gaffney sound familiar? perfect regular season? 4 wide sets???? hmmmmmmmmm then again, na f him!

Our fastest receiver that starts runs a 4.5 forty! Wonder why before Bengals Game we only had 8 Passing attempts beyond 30 yards
! Pass protection is great but receivers can barely get open!

The name on the back is nowhere near as important as the name on the front.

Randy has NEVER understood that. He has no concept of what it means.

Vikings | Randy Moss still on the team?
Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:58:40 -0700
Minnesota Vikings WR Randy Moss, who was reportedly waived by the team Monday, Nov. 1, is not on the NFL's waiver-wire list for the day, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune's Judd Zulgad. Head coach Brad Childress told the team that he plans on waiving Moss.
0 Comments | Share: | Source: Minneapolis Star Tribune - Judd Zulgad
Vikings | Brad Childress made decision regarding Randy Moss
Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:09:21 -0700

Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress made the decision to release WR Randy Moss without consulting with the team's front office, according to NFL Network's Michael Lombardi. The front office was "surprised" to hear of Moss' release.
2 Comments | Share: | Source: NFL Network - Michael Lombardi

Back
Top Bottom