Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
People, too many teams like the Rams, Seahawks, etc. that have priority over us. Zero chance Moss comes here.
i here wat ur saying, but i wouldn't say zero chance he comes here. whatever team picks him up prob knows that he dogs it a lot, and they r responsible for 3.38 mil of his remaining contract. the only way a team would pick him up prob is if they get a full commitment from him before that his heart is in that particular place and hes happy.

obviously things can change once he says that, but if he does not want to go to a place like stl or Seattle, although they can still pick him up, i doubt they would if they know he has no desire to be there.

No thank you. Maybe 3 years ago but not now. Moss used to be great because you didn't need a qb with pinpoint accuracy you just needed someone to sling it deep and Moss would go get it. Be it age, or lack of motivation Moss has completely lost his ability to adjust to the ball and "go get it" if it's not landing in his hands in stride he's probably not catching it. Henne has a strong arm but isn't exactly a sniper out there. Taking touches away from Marshal and Bess would be a mistake. Plus why mess up the chemistry this team seems to have by adding another potentially combustable element.

I would be surprised if he makes it pass the St Louis Rams. They have no receivers and in a playoff hunt in their division. I wish we would get him you know Belichek would cry in his sleep.

Belichek will just sign him next season and have both Moss and the #3 pick from Minny

YES..I like Hartline but tired of him dropping balls..i blew my top when he dropped that wide open pass down the field... If they can co exist Marshall Moss Bess Ricky/Ronnie sounds good to me....

I'm sorry but those who are saying no are retarded. Seriously? Moss giving 75% effort is 2x as better as Hartline. Defenses still respect Moss. They still roam a safety. It would make our offense that much more potent.

What do we have to lose? We're 4-3, and trying to make a run. Moss lives in South Florida, and is pretty good friends with Marshall. It's a good match. No brainer. Ireland would be stupid to pass a waiver claim if he gets to us. But I don't believe Ireland is stupid. I don't expect Moss to even make past the Bears though.

Please, no. Past his prime, attitude problems, still loves the patriots, all around clown, past his prime, etc...

Honestly I do not know how to vote. My Heart says Yes, but my Brain is telling me No!

Oh who am I kidding, I am an emotional little bish when it comes to the fins. BRING IN MOSS!!!!
Chubbs

^^ I feel the exact same way

Keep this scrub *** sucka away from my Dolphins. This isn't Madden 2010 people. This is real deal ****. Moss is a trouble making bum. He'll show up and play for a few games and then he'll be the same gutterball he was in Minnesota, Oakland, New England, and Minnesota again.

Randy Moss can take his horrid Southern accent elsewhere.

Just having Moss on the other side would change coverages drastically, freeing up Marshall and Bess and opening up the running game especially in four wide sets.

Back
Top Bottom