Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x a bunch "Jeff Ireland is the worst GM in football"

Does Ross ditch Ireland or weather the storm?

• Ross will weather the storm and keep for the draft and beyond

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Ireland will be a goner before the draft.

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Ireland on thin ice, if the dolphins are bad this year hell be gone next year.

Votes: 57 62.6%

• Total voters
Jeff Ireland is respected in league circles. This is an article full of biased opinion, not one based on fact.

Only on Finheaven he is not respected.

Last edited by a moderator:
respected? are u guys serious... u guys always talk about proof this proof that...show me proof on how ireland is respected

That's one of the most terrible, factually incorrect pieces of drivel I've ever read.

Maybe you and the rest of the uninformed scapegoat searching dolfans must go. Keep Ireland, lose the low IQ fans is what I say.

the best move would be to move out of south florida imo. that town is hell.

It is amazing how folks on here form such deep-seated opinions on Ireland and Ross. They don't know the guys, they just base their views on wildly unsubstantiated reports and take them for gospel truth. Sad.

I don't like Ireland for the simple reason that he went to court a coach while we had a coach, no matter how bad our coach at the time was. He should have advised Ross to fire Sparano then look for a new coach. All he proved was that he will do whatever his boss wants him to do. If he back stabs Sparano why not back stab anybody else? And I truly believe that's why we don't have FA's like Manning visiting us (the only reason he met with Philbin was as a favor to Marino). Spending 22 years in the army I learned that people react to different leaders in different ways. Ireland is a gutless yes-man.

respected? are u guys serious... u guys always talk about proof this proof that...show me proof on how ireland is respected
During the Fisher chase several analysts to include Schefter and King wrote it.

alex smith respects him. theyre talking right now.

There are some things Ireland has done that I disagree with but he is handling the QB pursuit very well. It's very obvious some of you have an agenda and no matter what he does your incapable of evaluating a single incident instead relying on a biased opinion.

Ireland is not much better than Rick Spielman and there is no way to defend Ireland's moves and lack-of-moves. Teams like San Francisco, Atlanta and Detroit turned their franchises around in the past five years but we keep making the same errors by making horrible personnel moves.

I don't like Ireland for the simple reason that he went to court a coach while we had a coach, no matter how bad our coach at the time was. He should have advised Ross to fire Sparano then look for a new coach. All he proved was that he will do whatever his boss wants him to do. If he back stabs Sparano why not back stab anybody else? And I truly believe that's why we don't have FA's like Manning visiting us (the only reason he met with Philbin was as a favor to Marino). Spending 22 years in the army I learned that people react to different leaders in different ways. Ireland is a gutless yes-man.
This is my biggest beef with Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom