Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

Holy Crap!!

Did Anyone Know That This Was Gonna Happen?!?!?!

Yeah, not trying to sound like a smart arssss...but its been on ESPN and this site and they are supposed to be releasing somehting like 12 playas in the next few days!!!

Raiders waive CB DeAngelo Hall...

Raiders just cut DeAngelo Hall... $8mil signing bonus for 8 games...

Do we stay away or do we go after?....

Sorry - didnt see it posted, but now I have cant remove!....

here is our chance at some real cornerback talent.. if we dont pick him up then the patriots will... thats the last thing we need right now.. come on miami this is a no brainer

NOOOOO! This guy is an idiot. The last thing the Fins need is this guy. I don't care how much talent he has. Two losing teams have gotten rid of him in 10 months (At the time Atlanta was considered a losing team), why would the Dolphins want him. Not the Trifecta's type of player

D. Hall

Kinda curious on how many of us think we should target the recently released Deangelo Hall?

IMO-I'd take him at the right price which is not a 7yr deal at 70 mil. that he got from Raiders.

Matt Ryan likes him....:lol:

I'd have to say he's no better than the corners we have.....Hall is a living, walking, breathing, and very talkative 40 yard touchdown pass waiting to happen....

we should sign him, if he dont work out, we can put him on the inactive list like Wilford.

we have a good team chemistry going rite now. hes a very talented cornerback, but are secondary is starting to play a lot better now, and all he would do is bring the team down.

we have a good team chemistry going rite now. hes a very talented cornerback, but are secondary is starting to play a lot better now, and all he would do is bring the team down.

please explain how he would bring our team down. so if we get torched this week, do u have a new opinion. I mean three weeks ago johnson destroyed our secondary, 2 games does not mean our secondary is good.

Back
Top Bottom