Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

Somethings up....ALOT of baggage there.

Hell yea we should i wouldnt mind having him yea he isnt a Shut down Corner but he is better then andre goodman

I've been of the opinion that he was vastly overrated. But I mean I'd take a cheap flyer on here no question.

According to Shefter on NFL Network. Interesting...
HELL NO!!!!! Keep that waste far away from Miami!! There is a reason why 2 teams did not want him. He does nothing but get burned time and time again. All he is good for is running his mouth. I live in Ga and watched Mr Hall and I still don't know why people think he is so good.. HE IS OVERRATED!!!!!
:shakeno:

Deangelo Hall to be waived

Just saw on NFL network that the raiders plan to release D hall. Im not saying we should pick him up, but hes worth a look.

If the rumors of us releasing D. Hagen turn out to be true, I would not be surprised to find out that it was to make room to claim Hall. The timing is too coincidental. Oakland is going to be out the signing bonus and dead money on his contract. Why not claim him? If Parcells can't control him no one can.

here is our chance at some real cornerback talent.. if we dont pick him up then the patriots will... thats the last thing we need right now.. come on miami this is a no brainer

He's talented? Since when?

woooooow... i don't think we'll sign him, he's a cancer, but i'm thinking with veterans like porter and ferguson who could keep him from getting all noisy, i think there's a slight possibility that the dolphins will be interested...

woooooow... i don't think we'll sign him, he's a cancer, but i'm thinking with veterans like porter and ferguson who could keep him from getting all noisy, i think there's a slight possibility that the dolphins will be interested...

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we just clear up a roster spot?? :err:

Back
Top Bottom