Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

The only thing he has going for him is his age. I wish he didn't talk so much trash though. Parcells loves Virginia/Virginia Tech players but hates trash talkers like that. We'll see how it plays out. But, since he was waived doesn't that mean that if we were to pick him up we would have to pick up his contract as well? I don't think I'm up for that.

We got him, his name is Jason Allen

cancer or not we still need to sign this guy. Ill take him over goodman and lehan. If he starts acting up we cut his butt. Doesnt oakland take the cap hit?

yes we do....so there will be absolutely no question whether we wanted him or not.

nevermind I take that back....even if they do want him, they don't want that inflated Oakland Raiders contract he just signed...he'll clear waivers.

nevermind I take that back....even if they do want him, they don't want that inflated Oakland Raiders contract he just signed...he'll clear waivers.

Oakland paid FAR out the *** for him.....I believe they are still on the hook for some of that though.

DeAngelo Hall to be released? Fins interested?

NFL.com Headlines (sorry but i cant post links yet)

The Raiders are on the verge of releasing Pro Bowl cornerback DeAngelo Hall on Wednesday, according to multiple NFL sources.

Oakland is planning to waive him now so as to avoid paying Hall the $16 million worth of injury-guaranteed bonuses in his contract. It is too much of a risk for a Raiders team that still needs to do more rebuilding.

He would have to clear waivers because I dont think he's worth the money of his current contract, but if he becomes available, I think it may be worth a look.

He's a young guy that has raw talent and instincts, and ran a 4.25 40 (or something in that range) if i remember correctly. He would be a big help for years to come.

Thoughts?

NO WAY!!!!!! He is one of the most overrated DB's in the NFL

just saw this on rotoworld, i dont know if he would fit in with our front office with his 'colourfull' caracter. No doubt he has some talent and is a potential playmaker but i think that he is extremely overrated and look how badly he has struggled this year being targeted playing across from asmougha

i do believe you to be right kind sir... When i heard Hagan was released i thought something was up..now i see what. I think we should sign him. he wont be a cancer in our locker room bc J Peezy will smack his tiny as* if he needs to. he is very talented and ill take him over lehan anyday. GO FINS!!!!

Wow great player Horrid attitude. So with that being said i dont think i'd want him just b/c of the attitude he has.

Holy sh***, Bring Him in now. Goodman is not that great. Jason Allen, Will Allen and Dangelo Hall would be a very sweet combo. That means we wont have to waste a pick on a cornerback and just draft a safety. Also this would allow us to load up on linebackers and more D-line.

Back
Top Bottom