Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

ill give u 3 reasons why we should sign him..

1.andre goodman
2.andre goodman
and
3.andre goodman

and oh yea michael lehan went on IR so im pretty sure bill will make the move

i do believe you to be right kind sir... When i heard Hagan was released i thought something was up..now i see what. I think we should sign him. he wont be a cancer in our locker room bc J Peezy will smack his tiny as* if he needs to. he is very talented and ill take him over lehan anyday. GO FINS!!!!

:sidelol::sidelol:

I would take a look but I wouldn't pay him the money he would want. He would have to have a incentive based contract. I know the talent is there but i think he got too ****y for his own good. Hes a good CB or was but not GREAT. Still a upgrade if we put them out there with will allen

If anything we should just get him so the Pats dont make him a superstar Haha

ill give u 3 reasons why we should sign him..

1.andre goodman
2.andre goodman
and
3.andre goodman

and oh yea michael lehan went on IR so im pretty sure bill will make the move
I'll give you 4 reasons why we should not sign him...
1. bad attitude
2. not a team player
3. cancer in the locker room
4. bad attitude

You must not have seen Andre Goodman play the past two weeks. After he took time off to attend a personal matter, he has been playing very good against some outstanding wide receivers like Lee Evans and Brandon Marshall.

it is said they are going to purge the team with possibly 15 more cuts before next season and kelly, hall and walker are on that list. I dont have a link but some dude on another forum posted it via PFT I "THINK"i cant rem whcih site he quoted.

also said the rumor is so they can spend all that money to give to Asomugha instead.

Raiders set to release

CB D. Hall
WR J. Walker

Do we move on any of them i think we would have to get them of of waivers.

The link is on espn.

Thanks for the update but this has already been posted several times already.

Back
Top Bottom