Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

It kills me to say this.. But Sanchez has proven he is a better QB...

I think Sanchez has proven he can be a very good quarterback in the league (as has Henne), but it's so early in both of their careers to say that one will be definitively better than the other. I think one of the Jet fans nailed it right on the head: most Dolphins fans will say Henne, most Jets fans will say Sanchez. Call it homerism, but it's human nature. Especially when one hasn't clearly seperated himself from the other at this point.

He's proven that he's been a better QB over the last 2 weeks

Thats it. But he's been better than a lot of proven QB the last 2 weeks.

I dont agree. Sanchez has had a better supporting cast, meaning defense, running game. Henne's cast has gotten better. But i think that we need to dedicate ourselves this year to giving Henne the reigns. Let him play. Show us what hes got. Shelve the cat. Lets see where hes at by the end of the year. We might just find out, that we got a very good quaterback. If not then fine. We can make adjustments from there. Sadly though, i think he gets the shackles slapped right back on.

It's too early to say either is better.

Sanchez has made huge strides.

When he's been given the opportunity, Henne's looked great.

It should be fun to watch each QB progress.

And I guess Reggie Bush has always been the best back in the league right? C'mon dudes....this is hopeless.

Come back when each has had 3 seasons to prove themselves, then tell me who the better QB is. I'd be shocked if Sanchez keeps it up, but that's just me. My guess is this argument will lose some steam next week as Henne should have a great game vs. the Patriots, and I don't expect a great game from Sanchez against the Bills secondary. Not that they'd need to throw the ball often vs. that front 7 anyways.

In the 3 games versus the Jets Chad Henne has looked great(though in the second one he had less stats, due in part to our offense being held on the sideline for the majority-or all- of the 3rd quarter). 2 of the 3 games, Henne lead our team to its game winning score and on the 3rd game got us pretty damn close.
So when i saw the first response on that thread, suggesting Sanchez gets it done and Henne does not, i stopped reading.

Its quick and easy to jump to conclusions right now(ESPN had a "QB talent ranking" up within minutes of the game sunday). Sanchez is undeniably on a hot streak and Henne played a damn good game. I want to see if this is the "real" Sanchez or a illusion based on playing soft defenses. As well, i want to see if Henne can continue to overcome Dan Hennings damnedest attempts at screwing us over and our entire team's penchant for shooting itself in the foot.
Next game is at the end of the year and alot will be answered by the time they go head to head again.

i liked chirorob comment . it seems they like henne . and most say he is very good nfl QB

Sanchez has been off the charts the last couple of weeks, he is playing with a lot of confidence right now. I have to laugh when people say Sanchez has a higher ceiling. It begs to ask the question, WHY? Because he was picked higher in the draft? Wasn't Jamarcus Russell picked 1st overall? What does it really mean where you were picked in the draft? In my opinion it doesn't mean all that much and we see it all the time with all kinds of position players coming into the NFL.

It is still too early to tell who is going to be better. Right now both have their ups and downs. I am very happy to have Henne.

Its not just because he was drafted higher, though obviously people were higher on Sanchez coming into the league. There are some other reasons, one being that Henne had much more experience in college as a 4 year starter. Not going to go through the others, there have been plenty of Sanchez/Henne debate. Personally I am happy with our guy and I liked him more coming out, there was always something about Henne I never liked going back to college, now I really don't like him being a Dolphin.

Jets fans are gonna like Sanchez better.

Fin fans are going to like Henne better.

Why is this such a debated topic?

We wont know who is right until a few years from now.

Jets fans are gonna like Sanchez better.

Fin fans are going to like Henne better.

Why is this such a debated topic?

We wont know who is right until a few years from now.

These people kill me, we are three weeks into the season!

I would have to agree with this. Sanchez looks to be more of a playmaker and playing with more emotion while Henne is more stoic and stiff. Edge easily goes to Sanchez. You can tell that the coaches trust Sanchez more than Henne.

I would have to agree with this. Sanchez looks to be more of a playmaker and playing with more emotion while Henne is more stoic and stiff. Edge easily goes to Sanchez. You can tell that the coaches trust Sanchez more than Henne.

Really? Because we were passing down within the 5 yard line. If you dont trust your QB, you don't let him try to win the game like that

Chad Henne is the better QB than Sanchez. PERIOD !!!! close this thread

Back
Top Bottom