((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread

So you would take Joe Flacco number one over all?
Give me a break.

Not another one of these threads. The past is the past. Let's see what Tannehill does with some weapons around him.

Give me a break.

Well, he does have one more Super Bowl win than Jake Long has playoff victories. Replace Flacco in your statement with the name Tom Brady and every team in the league will say in hindsight Hell Yes.

Saying no teams have star LT after the Ravens win is funny too me since their LT was drafted 7th overall and has made pro bowls as well. Best just to let the past go it is what it is. The team they played has a first round LT as well.

To draft a fat always hurt Left freaking tackle? Wtf is wrong with us! For everyones sake I really hope in 3-5 years Tannehill is holding high the Vince Lombardi trophy more than once for that matter!

P.S No SUPERBOWL TEAMS HAVE STAR LEFT TACKLES! Such an over rated stupid position in this days football!
lZACP-1.png

To draft a fat always hurt Left freaking tackle? Wtf is wrong with us! For everyones sake I really hope in 3-5 years Tannehill is holding high the Vince Lombardi trophy more than once for that matter! P.S No SUPERBOWL TEAMS HAVE STAR LEFT TACKLES! Such an over rated stupid position in this days football!
Will this be a hot topic discussion on your next Internet radio show? I'd like to discuss this further and will be calling in if the lines aren't all tied up.

He wasn't coming here regardless, his whole fam is in Cali and they didn't want to move anyway.

Not to mention our idiot owner and gm did not create an opening for him to take( it just slipped their mind lol)

Not to mention our idiot owner and gm did not create an opening for him to take( it just slipped their mind lol)

Ross was played by Harbaugh who had no intention of coming here if he wanted to stay married as his wife was adamantly against a relocation. Beyond that, this SB scenario worked out just like Harbaugh had hoped (well at least til the end) as he surely didnt want to have to play his brother for a conference championship for the right to advance to the SB. Factor in the likelihood he had no desire to compete in Belicheat's division and the probability of Jim Harbaugh landing here was between non-existent and nil.

That's not to say that fledgling owner Ross didn't screw up by letting Harbaugh dupe him into using the Fins as extra leverage with the 49ers.. or look stoopid along the way doing so. He did. But by the same token, while I think he also screwed up by pursuing Coach Mediocre after he was kicked to the curb finally by Bud Adams in TN, his instincts proved to be right pursuing Harbaugh. Likewise, harkening back to a debate we had, Ross's instincts were right in stepping in to stop the Orton signing folly. He apparently knew what many of us here did and almost all the Broncos County board members did about "3 and out Orton." So Ross gets props for that (while Ireland and probably even more so Morono receive demerits).

Give me a break.

Absolutely, over Long or Ryan I don't even need to think twice about it. I defended Flacco all season around here.

Ross was played by Harbaugh who had no intention of coming here if he wanted to stay married as his wife was adamantly against a relocation. Beyond that, this SB scenario worked out just like Harbaugh had hoped (well at least til the end) as he surely didnt want to have to play his brother for a conference championship for the right to advance to the SB. Factor in the likelihood he had no desire to compete in Belicheat's division and the probability of Jim Harbaugh landing here was between non-existent and nil.

That's not to say that fledgling owner Ross didn't screw up by letting Harbaugh dupe him into using the Fins as extra leverage with the 49ers.. or look stoopid along the way doing so. He did. But by the same token, while I think he also screwed up by pursuing Coach Mediocre after he was kicked to the curb finally by Bud Adams in TN, his instincts proved to be right pursuing Harbaugh. Likewise, harkening back to a debate we had, Ross's instincts were right in stepping in to stop the Orton signing folly. He apparently knew what many of us here did and almost all the Broncos County board members did about "3 and out Orton." So Ross gets props for that (while Ireland and probably even more so Morono receive demerits).

From all accounts Harbaugh money was going to be the same with or without us but back to the point. You dont try to talk a guy into coaching a team that has no vancancy thats unprofessional and most respected guys would not take an offer with that in place.

2008: Grade: A
2009: Grade: B-
2010: Grade: B+
2011: Grade: B-

There's a chance Pouncey, Jones and maybe Odrick will be the only players left on the team after next season from those 4 drafts so forgive me for not taking draft grades less than a year removed from the actual draft too seriously.

Most rated the 2007 draft high and we all know how that turned out

Back
Top Bottom