Merged X5: Colt Brennan is blowing it up so far | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: Colt Brennan is blowing it up so far

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
if u r watching the game he is blowing it up even know its just preaseason but them passes r pretty do u think we should of got him to in the 6th round and have henne and brennan

Colt Brennan

Colt looked pretty good on his first Seires with the Redskins 2 perfect passes

yea i was saying before the Draft even came that we should have drafted him i think he is going to be a very good QB in the NFL

yea i know he has a great ball if he can Change his arm Movement a little bit i think he will be a pro bowler one day

If the skins give him a chance in the season i think he could be really good for them.

Colt Brennan

Anyone see colt, i know its only preaseason but made some nice throws, i hope chad looks just as good...go fins

That kid was an absolute beast tonight. Precision throws right down to the needle on long bombs, great reads, and controlled the entire offense like he's being doing it for years.

7th round pick too, what a steal...

What was his stats? Like 9 for 10, 150+ yards, 2 TD's and a QB rating of 157.3 or so? You know he's got a job in skin country this year.

6th rounder... Yea i love my Hawaii players! Lets hope Bess makes the team and proves to everyone that Hawaii can produce good NFL players!!! even if it is part of the WAC.

He did look good but was a 3rd string qb vs other 3rd string guys. but either way good night.

He was on fire tonight. I saw his entire stint. Even his incompletion looked good. I still say he will be Jim Zorn's QB of the future in DC, if Jim actually makes it a few years up there.

He did look good but was a 3rd string qb vs other 3rd string guys. but either way good night.

That still doesn't take away from his dot-on accurate passes and good reads. He might be playing against 3rd stringers, but he's also playing with 3rd stringers.

Besides.. if Chad Henne came out and put up that kind of performance, I bet you wont see that kind of response on these boards. :p

And btw, I loved Gadsden!

he looked really comfortable, hes got game, even though he was playing the 3rd string he made passes that would be pretty tough w/o any d

That still doesn't take away from his dot-on accurate passes and good reads. He might be playing against 3rd stringers, but he's also playing with 3rd stringers.

Besides.. if Chad Henne came out and put up that kind of performance, I bet you wont see that kind of response on these boards. :p

And btw, I loved Gadsden!
-- If Chad Henne went 9 for 10 with 2 touchdowns... there's 1 word we'd use to describe him. Starter.

Back
Top Bottom