Merged X5: Colt Brennan is blowing it up so far | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X5: Colt Brennan is blowing it up so far

is it me or brennan seems just like brett favre......? the guy seems so casual and charismatic, he makes very dangerous passes (see the post he threw tonight that went through the linebacker) , he creates plays (scrambling and then throwing for the TD) ... and all around, it's basically his swagger and the whole personality that reminds me brett favre. Tonight i saw brett brennan out there

We could had a first round receiver in the second round for Chad and still picked up Colt Brennan in the 6th round! Then there wouldn't be as muck pressure on Beck now!

I loved Brennan at Hawaii and would've loved him in Miami.

Who knows what'll happen though. He won't see a snap this year

that Georgia Sugarbowl game cost him a lot of Benjamins. His is another story of redemption and I've been pulling for him all along. One early preseason game does not validate him but I hope he can keep it up.
</div>

ive always been a huge colt brennan fan.....yes i got his jersey and i wear it often.....and b4 the sugar bowl and the senior bowl games...alot of people had him going in the 2nd -3rd round range...he dropped cause of those to bad games and a hip injury....so the redskins getting him in the 6th round was a steal and he proved it tonight...so accurate that it is scary!

he had a lot of nice throws and was calm in the pocket AND when he rolled out. Yes he looked good but it was against 3rd stringers so we'll see.

I hope Brennan takes the 2nd string spot by the end of the year or by start of 09.

It's too bad that terrible performance in the Sugar Bowl cost him as much as it did. I've been cheering this guy on for awhile. His accuracy is dead on, and he seems to be composed back there...hopefully for him, he can keep it up.

Colt Brennan

Did anyone see the Preseason game with Redskins and the Colts. I know he is not on our team and you guys may rip me for it. I just want to say that he was real impressive in his debut going 9 for 10 2 td's and 123yds. Why didnt we take a late round flyer on the guy? I hope henne or beck can have that kind of performance in our opener. What are the chances we can have the same luck.

Did anyone see the Preseason game with Redskins and the Colts. I know he is not on our team and you guys may rip me for it. I just want to say that he was real impressive in his debut going 9 for 10 2 td's and 123yds. Why didnt we take a late round flyer on the guy? I hope henne or beck can have that kind of performance in our opener. What are the chances we can have the same luck.

I'd say about .000001%

Thats not what i wanted to hear but i kind of had the same feeling it is not looking to good for us but who knows they might play better with more pressure on their shoulders

All the Quarterbacks that played for the redskins were 90% complete with no Picks. It's the new system that Jim Zorn installed. A Chad Henne would have done the same thing. Its a lot of high percentange passes to Tight Ends and Running Backs. And then becuase they were successful during the run, they can play action to a WR. Skins looked good even though it was a meaningless HOF game.

Henne has the best chance of our 3 QBs to have the Brennan-like performance. Although McCown will be playing with the starters more than likely. I love how a week and a half into Training Camp our QBs are supposed to look like Dan Marino, Bob Griese and Earl Morrall. We have 3 QBs, none of them have ever played in BPs system.. just give it time. Id also like to add in that Colt Brennan probably wasnt all that awe-inspiring in Redskins Camp, plus the fact he was playing against the Colts 3rd String Defense. Im pretty sure Freeney and Sanders would've had something to say about Brennan's stats. It's just like last year when Brady Quinn lit up the 3rd stringers and everyone on the forums got their panties in a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom