MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets

O look another former dolphin signing with the jets.. surprised!!! W.e he will warm up the bench there

I'm not sure how to feel, I guess he gives us decent depth and insurance in case Landry cannot make it through a full season again.

Finally we are not the team picking up FA leftovers. I was so sick and ****ing tired of that ****. Over the hill players that we thought would some how be great here. "It is better to let a player go one year early instead of one year late."

I hate it when Dolphins sign with Jets... :|

Doesn't really bother me too much. He was good against the run but couldn't cover his food with a napkin

Finally we are not the team picking up FA leftovers. I was so sick and ****ing tired of that ****. Over the hill players that we thought would some how be great here. "It is better to let a player go one year early instead of one year late."

That is because no one wants to sign with the Dolphins. Ryan Clark said how he was offered more money by the Dolphins and was proud to not sign there, saying how bad of a organization they are with the people running them. Its a 1 yr deal for Bell, hes had over 100 tackles the past 4 seasons so how bad can he be? Gives us some depth.

Laughable that Bell is washed up. He'd be the best safety on our roster. That and he'll lay out whoever we have running over the middle this year.

Laughable that Bell is washed up. He'd be the best safety on our roster. That and he'll lay out whoever we have running over the middle this year.

Player fans.......:rolleyes2:

Until he plays the patriots and gets carved up by Brady and Gronk. His age and terrible coverage skills outweigh his tackling ability.

It should be interesting to see this coming season if we were correct in letting him go. The fact that he is on a rival in our division should make it very easy to keep track of him and how he performs this year.

Back
Top Bottom