MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets

Laughable that Bell is washed up. He'd be the best safety on our roster. That and he'll lay out whoever we have running over the middle this year.

He can't cover Tight Ends worth a **** and teams know this. Good in run support for sure- good guy for the community.

"That and he'll lay out whoever we have running over the middle this year" Well Slim, i guess we'll get to see if this is a true statement.

It was time for YB to go, and everyone knew this. Jets got a good player that will not vastly improve their defense, but a good player none the less. GOOD player.

That is because no one wants to sign with the Dolphins. Ryan Clark said how he was offered more money by the Dolphins and was proud to not sign there, saying how bad of a organization they are with the people running them. Its a 1 yr deal for Bell, hes had over 100 tackles the past 4 seasons so how bad can he be? Gives us some depth.
Hey Jetsfan:
Want to place a bet on how long it takes you to replace that Senior Weiner sig with a Te-blow sig? I live in colorado (Bronco country) and let me tell ya, if you think Te-sus won't take over for Sanchez you are sorely mistaken. Sanchez is just a whiney bitch with no moxie. Tebow has god on his side. :d-day:

That is because no one wants to sign with the Dolphins. Ryan Clark said how he was offered more money by the Dolphins and was proud to not sign there, saying how bad of a organization they are with the people running them. Its a 1 yr deal for Bell, hes had over 100 tackles the past 4 seasons so how bad can he be? Gives us some depth.
Whatever guy your season is over before it starts with the Tebow/Sanchez fiasco and your new offensive co who never was one.

Whatever guy your season is over before it starts with the Tebow/Sanchez fiasco and your new offensive co who never was one.

Sparano was the playcaller for the Cowboys, I think it was Romo's first year and as a team they had a top 5 offense and threw for over 4,000 yards. I'm liking this team better than last year, younger and faster at some positions and better character players. I see Sanchez stepping it up, hes improved statistically every season so far. Set 2 franchise records so far, one most playoff wins by a QB, and another the most TD in a single season for the team.

Loljets. No one wants to sign with the Dolphins... other than the players we signed. We may be in the basement of the AFCE right now, but your team is right there with us buddy. I know youre response is going to be something like 'jets 2 da superbull!!!!' so don't even say anything.

It sucks Bell signed with a rival but is it that big of a deal? He sucks in coverage anymore

He'll be a nice addition depth wise. He doesn't necessarily improve their team much though.

Always hate to see good loyal Dolphin go. Sure miss the Shula years when many of the phin players spent there whole careers in aqua and Orange especailly the good ones like Bell. Sure he is a step slow now but for a 6th rounder from Eastern Ky he was one of the rare sucess stories still playing for the phins. Not sure how it all came down sounded like Ireland bascially wanted to keep the guy but something else went down in the organization to make him change his mind. Lets hope that this decision does not come back to haunt us in run defense and we grab a few more intercepts because of it. Probably my biggest concern if Y Bell left with bad feelings because of how things were handeled. We will find out soon I am sure.

He's a pretty good player against the run but a serious liability in pass coverage. He is a good depth signing, just don't leave him out there on passing downs. I like Bell, the one trait about him that stands out the most, he's a LEADER. With the turmoil reported about the Jets' locker room and the amount of media attention (both good and bad) your team will be subject to this year (Sanchez vs. Tebow) his leardership ability will be an asset for your team.

I'm not sure how to feel, I guess he gives us decent depth and insurance in case Landry cannot make it through a full season again.
Tony S knows what Bell can do good signing for you Bell fits Ryans agressive style of defense and he is still a clean player.

Sickle-cell Clark didn't want to play for Miami and took to Twitter to try and justify it by bashing our FO. Boo-effin-hoo. He's almost as classless as most Jest fans... Almost...

And for the record, Sporano was calling Jason Garrett's plays. That's why Garrett got the nod the following year.

No one wants to sign with them. They don't have enough players to field a roster b/c of this so they're forfeiting the season. Interesting news.

Sparano was the playcaller for the Cowboys, I think it was Romo's first year and as a team they had a top 5 offense and threw for over 4,000 yards. I'm liking this team better than last year, younger and faster at some positions and better character players. I see Sanchez stepping it up, hes improved statistically every season so far. Set 2 franchise records so far, one most playoff wins by a QB, and another the most TD in a single season for the team.

26 TDs is a franchise record?

I love Y. Bell...especially his background, which is pretty damned inspiring. The only thing I won't miss about him is the liability in pass coverage.

Back
Top Bottom