MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Y. Bell Signs with Jets

im kinda chuckling. so they get landry....that wasnt really a smooth move as he was still injured or something. Now bell comes along. Its more a sign they cant seem to get the position right. Sounds like us in the past. lol

Bell sucked in first half and then started that nonsense where Bush responded and then Bell had a good game or two. Thats what you will get from Bell. a Good play or two. Hopefully, its against the Pats and not us.

"at one point Friday"

Might have been the veteran minimum but the Jets stepped up by overpaying. That is a strong possibility. Just because most in the organization think he is done doesn't mean there is one that wants to take a chance(probably Sparano). Don't expect much from Bell.

Yep, I'm sure the Jets blew him out of the water w/ that incredible 1 year deal at just over a million(great money for us but slumming for an NFL vet)

Keep making those excuses.

I don't expect much from him outside of quality depth but he was wanted by other teams.

Washed up but like when Taylor signed there he is now dead to me

We carried Taylor further than he ever made it w/ Miami so maybe we can do the same w/ Bell?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

The difference between Taylor and Bell is that Bell was willing to take anything. If he didn't take the Jets offer he might have went to the CFL or retired. Just an extra paycheck for Bell.

or the number of other teams that were interested before he narrowed his choices down to Philly(my preseason favorite to win it all) and the Jets.

Yep, I'm sure the Jets blew him out of the water w/ that incredible 1 year deal at just over a million(great money for us but slumming for an NFL vet)

I don't expect much from him outside of quality depth but he was wanted by other teams.
What excuses? This signing is a minor blip on the radar, really doesn't bother me and I wasn't even going to post until Jetsfan0099 made that ridiculous post. This signing is more of a "hey look Dolphins we signed your guy" kind of move. Doesn't add much to what happens on the field more of a buzz move.

Junc your the cat that the moron kid sister fed and you wont go away, I used to be able to tolerate the jets but I cant find one redeeming quality about that franchise from the larda!@ coach to fireman F!@#$%^ Ed. Sorry deep down Junc your probably a very decent human being but can't you just find a home on a Bills or Patriots board? How can you possibly stand all this abuse, your an S&M guy I am thinking.

It's a good pickup for the Jets. YB is still stout in run support but his ability to cover has declined. He will provide the Jets depth in a position they sorely need it. Although he is not where he was a couple of years ago he is still a good player. Hate to see him go to the Jets.

As for other teams interest, besides the Eagles the Chiefs reportedly were also interested but apparently didn't extend an offer.

What excuses? This signing is a minor blip on the radar, really doesn't bother me and I wasn't even going to post until Jetsfan0099 made that ridiculous post. This signing is more of a "hey look Dolphins we signed your guy" kind of move. Doesn't add much to what happens on the field more of a buzz move.

I agree, it's not a big signing. It's a nice depth signing but don't make things up like no team wanted him b/c multiple teams did including the 2 he narrowed his choices to.

what buzz is this creating?

I agree, it's not a big signing. It's a nice depth signing but don't make things up like no team wanted him b/c multiple teams did including the 2 he narrowed his choices to.

what buzz is this creating?

Not the two he narrowed it to, the two that offered him anything. The one who did offer him a contract(Eagles) have multiple people in their organization that feel "he is done".

The buzz is the initial "hey look Bell signed with a division rival" and that this thread is already six pages long.

Not the two he narrowed it to, the two that offered him anything. The one who did offer him a contract(Eagles) have multiple people in their organization that feel "he is done".

The buzz is the initial "hey look Bell signed with a division rival" and that this thread is already six pages long.

why would Philly offer him a contract if they thought he was done?

it's 6 pages long b/c dolphin fans are upset he signed w/ a hated rival. I don't think the Jets care about that.

We carried Taylor further than he ever made it w/ Miami so maybe we can do the same w/ Bell?

I was going to say that should be pretty easy since he has only been to the playoffs once and never won a playoff game, but the more I think about it, I'm not so sure.

It amazes me how one of the least respected posters on this site seems to continuously take shots at some of the most respected posters.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself that you're not respected because you're a jest fan (although there are jest fans on this site that we have civil back and forths with all the time) and that it has nothing to do with your trollish behavior.

Bell was wanted by one other team, although not very badly.

It amazes me how one of the least respected posters on this site seems to continuously take shots at some of the most respected posters.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself that you're not respected because you're a jest fan (although there are jest fans on this site that we have civil back and forths with all the time) and that it has nothing to do with your trollish behavior.

Bell was wanted by one other team, although not very badly.

don't confuse hatred of me b/c I like a div rival w/ respect.

now get back to talking about class then insulting a players serious illness.

don't confuse hatred of me b/c I like a div rival w/ respect.

now get back to talking about class then insulting a players serious illness.

Trust me, no one's confusing respect with you on any level...

Again, I didn't insult anyone. Does he have it? YES. That's like calling you OCDjunc. That's not making fun of you, it's who you are. Wear it on your sleeve like a badge of honor, sir.

How does one insult an illness anyways? "AIDS, you're a big doo-doo head!" Something like that? Perhaps you meant "make fun of" which is still inaccurate.

Ex phin Yeremiah bell lands with jets

Why do sooo many ex players land within division man why ?

Back
Top Bottom