Merged: Zach Thomas signs with Chiefs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Zach Thomas signs with Chiefs

Other than the potential of injury, I think he's absolutely right to keep playing as long as he loves playing football. If he retires now, he'll never get to play NFL football again. As long as teams want him, I totally get why he keeps playing. How he plays now in no way diminishes his achievements from earlier in his career. I just hope he doesn't get seriously hurt. All the best to him and here's hoping he does well in Kansas City.

Ya, I would just be worried about his head with the concussions he had during the 07 season. Hopefully he is not forced to retire like Steve Young and Troy Aikman did because of Head injuries.

Zack with Chiefs

So Zack signed with the Chiefs for $2Mil ?

Big Up Zt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know why most seem to be down on Zach, as if he is somewhat finished as a football player, thinking he should retire.

I agree he is not the player he was 3 to more seasons ago.....but in a so called bad year he had 94 tackles, didnt play 3rd down and played for a team that did not suit his die hard, work ethic of a personality, the Jerry Jones personal promotional tool......the Dallas Cowboys.

I think Zach together with Vrabel will make a big difference for the Cheifs. Not mainly because of their play but as said previously their personality.

I can see him being groomed as a potential, LB coach and potentially defensive co-ordinator and if so would love him back to work under Parcells.

I know im looking too far ahead but the idea of Bill Parcells, Tony Sparano and Zach as Defensive co-ord would make one tough, nasty work ethic of an organisation.

But not to go too much off point, Good luck to Zach Thomas even though i dont think he has and never will need it.:up:

Dude this happened like 3 days ago and is on the finheaven home page when you sign on. Obviously this has already been posted, look a little before you make a thread next time!

Dude this happened like 3 days ago and is on the finheaven home page when you sign on. Obviously this has already been posted, look a little before you make a thread next time!
11 days ago :lol:

Zach Thomas Considered Jets?

I apologize if this was already posted but I just happened to start reading on the ESPN blog where I came across this

"
Zach Thomas was in talks to join the Jets before he finally settled on the Kansas City Chiefs for a one-year contract, agent Drew Rosenhaus told Fox affiliate WSVN in Miami.
"We had been talking to the Jets as well, and we had the option of waiting even until after the draft or before training camp," Rosenhaus said. "But the truth of the matter is Zach was excited about the chance."

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast

Are you kidding me, if he would have signed I would never had forgiven him. :confused:

Haha! That was awesome.

But I noticed in your info your in Ft. Wayne. I live in Churubusco, just outside of FW, you know where that is?

yeah of course... im all over northern IN... goshen, north webster, fort wayne... glad to see another fin fan so close! Cheers!

I get the feeling that the main reason why KC signed Zach was to mentor Curry.

It'd be funny if someone trades up and drafts him before KC gets to pick.

Back
Top Bottom