MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads

just when all these adds started showing up my anti virus was working over time, everytime I logged on here. Its been ok for the past week, anyone else had this problem?

why pay for something i can get for free? The ads weren't there before, nows theres ads covering up posts and pictures of guys shirtless i feel like this is a Mark Sanchez Catalog

yeah im tired of the beefcake ads. my wife sometimes laughs at me and asks if im on a gay site. those ads have got to go

i love my dolphins, i really like this site, but i almost stop coming because last week every time it was pooping up anti virus. I was looking for another site.

i love my dolphins, i really like this site, but i almost stop coming because last week every time it was pooping up anti virus. I was looking for another site.

bahahaha I'm easily amused.

i have a sony laptop and have never had problems with any site until now. a few mins ago i clicked a thread and sent me away. it said jump. i closed window quickly. my computer has been hung up on this site quite a few times now. i cant risk it anymore. i am leaving until problem is remedied. i will miss it. i know i can download firefox ad blocker but i shouldnt have to. gooo fins

As far as I am aware, NoScript does not block ads. You would need to install both NoScript and Adblock Plus to get the best benefit.

It blocks all adds that use a script to run. Which are the only adds you could potentially get a virus from.

Anyone that is still using IE is way behind the times. I never see adds or popups, but I use firefox with adblock plus (free), and I don't worry about virus's or virus protection because I use Ubuntu Linux (free). I would laugh if a website pretending to be my virus scanner popped up, cause I don't have a virus scanner.

This is what my desktop looks like.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk14/bigcitycat/Screenshotb.png

It started with my computer the Monday before the Jets game (a coincidence), I think not. My alert was giving me alerts about "trojan horse" detections.

Back
Top Bottom