MERGEDX4: Favre To Retire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX4: Favre To Retire

P_lock

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just watching Sportscenter and they just broke the news that Brett Farve is going to retire (again) sometime today. I'll throw a link up as soon as one gets put up.

So what are everyone's thoughts about this?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3898942

Last edited by a moderator:
MERGEDX2: Brett Favre set to retire

Just broke on ESPN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh oh, here comes big, bad, Kellen Clemmons.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Jets are screwed! They gave up a third round pick for one unsuccessful year with Favre, have the worst cap issues in the league and now don't have a QB worth a turd.

I like it! Although I have to admit I was hoping he would come back to screw their cap a little farther and another couple og games with a pick or 2 would have been good too.

The Jets are screwed! They gave up a third round pick for one unsuccessful year with Favre, have the worst cap issues in the league and now don't have a QB worth a turd.

They are about 20 million under the cap now after their cuts and Farve retiring.

But when you have questions at QB, you never know what team you will get. I know this very well.

I see Favre retiring as good news for the Jets, and bad news for the rest of the AFC East. He's leaving the Jets with plenty of time to find a decent replacement, and all of the drama / controversy that surrounds Favre is now gone for good. The Jets will be a much better football team in the future as a result of this in my opinion....

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

Back
Top Bottom