MERGEDX4: Favre To Retire | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX4: Favre To Retire

I wish they would focus on something that is good.
Its Hockey season, and you can't even get a sniff of a highlight unless it's "Top Plays."
The only Hockey highlight I seen in the last week on top 10 was a fight.

Shoot just read this: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3898942

"While Favre did not directly broach the subject of the team simply releasing him so that he might have the option of signing with another team such as the Minnesota Vikings, a source said that Cook informally discussed the option with the Jets. The Jets respectfully declined that option, the source said."

Sounds like we may not be done with the drama queen. If this is anything other then speculation, Favre should audition for a role on a TNT show. Because he sure "knows drama."

As long as he has a pulse I will never consider him officially retired.

If I have to sit through another one of those damn "I just love the game too much, I know I can still play, blah blah" press conferences when he unretires again, so help me.

Its really a shame for such a great sport.
I have a Fox station that shows every Hurricane game live or the next day which is cool. I'm not the biggest Hockey fan but I enjoy the Canes sometimes and would rather watch the grass grow than lower myself to watch roidball ever again. The worst part of the year for me is when BB ends and roidball is all their is.

Should be in the forum for Beast of the AFC East. How is this Dolphin related??

The only way i see it dolphins related is to thank him for unretiring last year to go to the jets which gave us chad. Oh and to thank him for his 22 interceptions last yr.

Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. Brett Favre throws interceptions and retires.

this just makes my trip to the Jets game so much sweeter.

pennington goes to ny to knock his former team (its not true but at the time it could have been possible) out of the playoffs, dolphins make playoffs for the first time in like 6 or 7 years, dolphins tie record for least turnovers, best turnaround, and only team to make playoffs after 1-15 season, i got to see favres last game and watch all the jets fans cry when we made the playoffs and they didnt. and then a couple days later i got to see the ball drop in person in time square.

this just makes my trip to the Jets game so much sweeter.

pennington goes to ny to knock his former team (its not true but at the time it could have been possible) out of the playoffs, dolphins make playoffs for the first time in like 6 or 7 years, dolphins tie record for least turnovers, best turnaround, and only team to make playoffs after 1-15 season, i got to see favres last game and watch all the jets fans cry when we made the playoffs and they didnt. and then a couple days later i got to see the ball drop in person in time square.

Favre isn't going to retire, he wants the Jets to release him so he can go to Minnesota and give it one last go.

Brett Favre will be in the NFL in 2009.

Not to mention the MOST interception QB in NFL History. yeah he had some good years, and a long carreer but he wouldnt blow his trumpet. Im glad he was never a dolphin.

Good riddance! He is a "me me" glory hog. I would just have loved to sweep him next year though.

The Jests just got better in my opinion.

The only Hockey highlight I seen in the last week on top 10 was a fight.

That's all most sports fans want to see in a hockey highlight. Kinda like wrecks in a NASCAR highlight. Or a gymnast wracking his stones on a pommel horse.

Good job by Favre to let the Jets know early in the off season. Hopefully his mind is made up. But even if it isnt the Jets cant welcome him back if he changes his mind.

This puts the Jets under cap without the new cap put into place. Good try by the Jets to give it a shot for one or two years with Favre but things fell apart late in the season. It didnt work out. It was a gamble worth taking in my opinion.

The Jets are going to have money to spend this off season and they can use it to build up their defense to fit Rex Ryan's system.

Back
Top Bottom