MERGEDX4: Favre To Retire | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX4: Favre To Retire

LMFAO!!!

Man, Favre SCREWED the Jests!!! Handed us Penny, got ManGINA fired, and now they have NOTHING!!!!

Thanks for the memories(interceptions) Favre. You will be missed.

I am sure our defense is sad to hear this news hahaha.

As long as he has a pulse I will never consider him officially retired.

If I have to sit through another one of those damn "I just love the game too much, I know I can still play, blah blah" press conferences when he unretires again, so help me.

His corpse would still be on a 53 man roster somewhere

Brett fAVRE

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/898714.html

Future Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre is apparently ready to call it a career, and this time it could be for real.

New York Jets chairman and CEO Woody Johnson learned of the decision after speaking with Favre on Wednesday morning.

"I had a great conversation with Brett this morning," Johnson said in a statement. "Considering that he came from a totally different environment and joined our team during training camp, his performance last season was extraordinary. As I spoke with people throughout the organization, they all told me how much they enjoyed working with him. Brett Favre is a Hall-of-Fame player, but he is also a Hall-of-Fame person. Brett, Deanna and his family will always be a part of the Jets family."

It will mark the second retirement for Favre in less than a year.

BY THE WAY THANKS FOR PENNINGTON LOSERS

HE WILL BE BACK AFTER TRANING CAMP MARK MY WORDS

Brett Favre is like that evil guy in Harry Potter. The more you talk about him, the stronger he becomes.

Im sure the GM still thinks he worked out a good plan...
spend $100M+ on FA's
Dump chad, bring in Favre...win superbowl. It was such a good plan...until it didn't work.
Although he did an awesome job at 1 thing and I'm still not sure how he did it....keep his job. He must have some naked pics of woody or something.

Wow shock and awe, it's feburary and Favre has announced his retirement. This should give him plenty of time to load up on HGH test free and get healed up for the upcoming season, When he gets Godell to strong arm the Jets into putting him back on thier roster. Then Favre can throw a tantrum until he gets to go to Minnisota. I really hope the vikings demand draft picks from the Jets to take Favre off thier hands if they do indeed sign him at all.

Honestly I have not read the 4 pages of comments in front of this one but I cant believe everyone around here did not see this announcement coming from a mile away.

Back
Top Bottom