MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR

base upon the video, his ACL was injured, they also did a test on the field called Lachmans which can almost tell you immediately if it is torn, he could not put weight on his leg, so it is either torn or a grade two partial, six weeks to the season for brady

You gotta love this line...

"I don't really want to get into it, but me personally, I think it was dirty," Moss said

I don't want to get into, but..I'm going to anyway. Idiot. Lol.

I was watching the game and he looked to be into some serious pain i'm guessing partial torn ACL.

parcells has always said, THE CIRCUS DOES NOT STAY IN TOWN FOREVER, and that is starting to apply to new england now, they had there time, but it is now over for good, that opens the door for everyone else

Now Moss knows how the other teams feel when Wilfork and his cronies take a cheap shot at their QB!:lol:

If he has a torn ACL, I hope he does the right thing and take the season off, work and rehab hard and comes back to form next season.

It'll be a shame if another quarterback's career ends because of an injury like this. Although his is probably not as severe, but Daunte Culpepper is an example of a QB that didn't do enough to get back to form.

Brady is a great QB, he needs to do what's right for his franchise.

That will suck for the Pats if that happens i dont think they will make the play offs

without brady they almost lost to the chiefs.. this shakes up the afc east a little and gives hope to the jets and bills.

I am sorry to hear this. You never want to see anyone get hurt, especially one of the best QB's in the league. I watched the play...I wouldn't say it was dirty but it did look like the defender went for his knee. Without Brady the Pats look pretty average but they have a really easy schedule.

I am sorry to hear this. You never want to see anyone get hurt, especially one of the best QB's in the league. I watched the play...I wouldn't say it was dirty but it did look like the defender went for his knee. Without Brady the Pats look pretty average but they have a really easy schedule.

Sure you do. Especially Brady.

I'm sorry, but how in the world would the jets know ahead of everyone else as to whether TB has a torn ACL?

I think it is wishfull thinking on the Jets part. However I would not be surprised if it was a ACL. Just dont see how the Jets would be the first to know.

Back
Top Bottom