MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR

It's quite ironic after all those games where Tom Brady was playing in the 4th quarter with 40 point leads that the injury that would put him out for the season would come in the first quarter.

The Pats without Brady will be a 5-6 win team. We could actually finish in front of them in the division. If Brady has a torn acl, it gives these other teams the chance to fight for the top spot.

The Patriots are in for a rude awakening. After todays games, I think we have a huge chance against the Pats, SD, and the Seahawks. Especially Seattle because they are a playoff team and they lost to the Bills:sidelol:

You gotta love this line...

"I don't really want to get into it, but me personally, I think it was dirty," Moss said

I don't want to get into, but..I'm going to anyway. Idiot. Lol.
even though I thanked your post...:up:...I dont appreciate you having my girl Jeanie on your avatar....:shakeno:

Injuries are a part of the game, and I never wish this on any one. I don't care if it is the most hated player in the division, this is sad news. I was heart broken last year when Ronnie tore his ACL, so I can only imagine what Patriot fans are feeling.

I know nothing has been officially confirmed, but it sounds like it may be potentially a "Daunte" type injury.

i guess all the guys laughing at me for passing on Brady and taking Brees a round later arent laughing at me anymore. easy money.

how funny it would be if he shows up for next week.

Look at this photo. I think it tells you what the chances of that are.

nfl_a_brady_400-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom