MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR

Brady is a class act who happens to play for the wrong team. You don't wish that on anyone. The dude is a 6th rounder that worked his butt off to get where he is. Anybody who is happy about a dude going down like that needs to take a good look in the mirror.

Wow... the "Super Bowl Letdown" is gaining as much credibility as the "Madden Curse". For one reason or another, Super Bowl losers just can't manage to get back to the playoffs. (Except Seattle)

The Pats without Brady will be a 5-6 win team. We could actually finish in front of them in the division. If Brady has a torn acl, it gives these other teams the chance to fight for the top spot.

Now THAT'S funny.

*breaking News* Espn Cassle Starting Qb. For Rest Of Season

Trent Dilfer Reports

Brady is a class act who happens to play for the wrong team. You don't wish that on anyone. The dude is a 6th rounder that worked his butt off to get where he is. Anybody who is happy about a dude going down like that needs to take a good look in the mirror.

yeah sure! i feel sorry for a millionaire that dates super models. come on.

you people who are actually happy about Brady's injury are just evil....yes...I know what this means for the rest of the teams in the AFC East,and especially for the Dolphins...but being thankful for a guy whos leg was TWISTED....you just dont deserve the privledge of being an human being...:shakeno:

you hate to see anyone get injured and it sucks for them, but heck, we had a ton of people lost to injury last year. crap happens.

This makes todays loss so much bigger for us now.

Its anyones division to win.

The fact that the Patsies only beat the PATHETIC cheifs by a score tells me they will have a tough time winning 10 games. Its anyone's division.

The Jets just put themselves in the early drivers seat with a tough road divisional win.

We have to get that one back. If we wind up winning 8 or 9 games, and I think we can, we will be looking back on this one and kicking ourselves. We could go up there in the final week and have to play for the division title with both teams 9-6. Who knows.

I say if we fall one game short we blame the whole thing on Ronnie for making us burn that TO that theoretically couldve cost us the game....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom