MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX8: Tom Brady out for season with torn ACL/Placed on IR

I hope the pats lose every game but even without him I doubt they'll only win 5 or 6 games like someone else said...I doubt they'll win the east but they'll win more than 6 games.

Ozzy rules!!

imo if brady is out for the year the pats will sign another qb possibly daunte culpooper

That changes the landscape of the AFC....

:lol:

Well Trout you gotta like your chances now.

Well, this certainly plays a role, but I don't wish Brady an injury (even though I hate his guts and he is ghey) and I would have liked the chance to beat the Pats with Tommy boy.

That said, even without TB, it's not a gimme, look what happened today against the fins.

Brady is a class act who happens to play for the wrong team. You don't wish that on anyone. The dude is a 6th rounder that worked his butt off to get where he is. Anybody who is happy about a dude going down like that needs to take a good look in the mirror.

i took a look and yep im still happy

Funny thing tody while I was in the men's room a NE fan commented to me that their line is so good anyone could step in and win. Told me Cassell will take them to the Super Bowl. Funny stuff!

I hate Tom Brady and all but I feel incredibly bad for Pats fans. I felt so miserable when I found out Ronnie Brown was done due to acl. Im sure they feel much worse because Brady means more to that franchise than Brown did to us. The division is up in the air. Todays win would of been so huge but we have 15 games and we can see if our team has the heart to go get something we havent gotten in a while. A division title.

Any chance the Patsies would like to part with a 7th rounder for JOHN BECK.......:lol: LMFAO!!! Wouldnt it be great to send them Beck and Casel go down and they ACTUALLY HAVE TO PLAY BECK!!!! Against us too!! :lol: It would be great!!
no he would some how become good.

Back
Top Bottom