Miami -10.5 Underdogs @ Atlanta | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami -10.5 Underdogs @ Atlanta

Julio Jones has 0 tds.Matt Ryan has 5 INT's and a fumble.

with our defense and Timmons playing lights out not too mention Harris,I just think sometimes we play down to the competition and this game will have us fired up coming off a win and people (vegas) counting us out.

They are playing good but look at who we played. Atl is a real team and their offense will be on the field all game. It’s going to be a real challenge for us to even get a first down with The Guru calling plays.

Buffalo went in there and won. There's no excuse for not going in there and dropping 30 on Atlanta. Let's see if Gase is a genius or a fraud. And yes, I've watched every game so far.

Gase is a fraud. Buffalo is better coached than us.

Number is a little inflated. I think Miami has a decent shot at covering especially with NE on deck.

Our defense is better, and should get a turnover or 2. The d line is playing inspired, and please keep up the blitzing. I know Cutler cannot beat ATL, but how is their run defense? A good dose of Ajayi, like as in, all game long, can get us the win.

Not picking against the Fins. We win a low scoring contest.

Ooh, locker room drama too. The stars are aligning. Mostly Corey Feldman types, but they're aligning!

Does the spread change with our coach drama? I mean let's give Atlanta a full 14 and then I'll take the phins to cover. If not, I'm going Atlanta

Julio Jones has 0 tds.Matt Ryan has 5 INT's and a fumble.

with our defense and Timmons playing lights out not too mention Harris,I just think sometimes we play down to the competition and this game will have us fired up coming off a win and people (vegas) counting us out.

I wanted to re-emphasize what you wrote in red.

Their offense is not clicking now. If Cutler can throw for at least 200 yards, we can win this game. They will turn the ball over.

I'm going to start Matt Ryan on my fantasy team so either way it'll be a good day for me.

I too have Ryan on my FF team. I'm benching him this week. He has not been good.

I can't wait for Mr. Vegas to come back here with a 1500 word post calling us all bar stoolers for not understanding about cream vs crowd playing at home after a bye. Then he'll give some stupid horse racing or golf analogy of why we won and how he knew it. Finally he'll slam the team and insult the whole board and disappear again until we lose.

Back
Top Bottom