Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphin player cuts to 53

I thought maybe we could get a pick for him. Do we even want a young QB on this team?

Ozzy rules!!
He turns 27 in a month, he's not a young qb. And if anybody gave you a pick for Fales they should be fired on the spot. Fales has been in enough training camps that he looks ok against 3rd and 4th stringers, but I think he's a low level third string qb at best. He's really the type of player that is unemployed and teams call during the season if they have multiple injuries at qb.

Last edited:
I know Pantele was cut yesterday, although I didn't see it anywhere. Not a surprise, but for those of you keeping count of our cuts, he was cut. He's a member at my gym and his best friend was in today. Said he got cut yesterday. It may have been posted, just didn't see it.

Still only surprise i see is lacy and that may be cause Miami saw other lbs come free.

If we sign Jenkins maybe we cut Rey. I'd rather have a 2 deep nickel than a base mike right now although I'd prefer both

I liked Pitts in preseason of 2016. He looks like he has either taken a step backward or what we saw in 2016 was an illusion.

I know Pantele was cut yesterday, although I didn't see it anywhere. Not a surprise, but for those of you keeping count of our cuts, he was cut. He's a member at my gym and his best friend was in today. Said he got cut yesterday. It may have been posted, just didn't see it.

I haven't seen it reported anywhere yet either.

Saw this...

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero Aug 18
Dolphins reserve TE Chris Pantale is in the concussion protocol following last nite's game.

Back
Top Bottom