Miami Dolphins Full Madden Roster w/ Ratings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Full Madden Roster w/ Ratings

When I clicked on the link, there was a PSA before the ratings page entitled "Who smokes weed?" :roflmao:

No, sorry Dolfan954, but that is prohibited on Finheaven

BTW...the two unnamed guys are Rex Hadnot and Tony Bua, I could be wrong although I doubt it, but those are just my educated guesses.

Based on that who the heck is gonna play RG???

Also how are you guys gonna get Ricky off the team without having to play against him???

dreadlockera said:

Also how are you guys gonna get Ricky off the team without having to play against him???
I'll probably trade him to a team not on my schedule.

dreadlockera said:

Edit his all his stats to 1 and releasee him.:D

Vernon Carey is the RG. You could lower his ratings to 0 and leave him at FA. Or just wait for the roster updates.

Scrap said:
I'll probably trade him to a team not on my schedule.

I am going to trade him for Clinton Portis. :up: Portis is a baller. I also am going to try and trade for Marion, Walker, McMahon from the Lions even If that means trading Knight and Freeman.

Not on the team. Maybe in FA, but doubtful. :(

Prime Time said:
I am going to trade him for Clinton Portis. :up: Portis is a baller. I also am going to try and trade for Marion, Walker, McMahon from the Lions even If that means trading Knight and Freeman.
I'll probably go for draft picks for Ricky, myself. I might upgrade the O-line even.

Back
Top Bottom