Miami Dolphins Full Madden Roster w/ Ratings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Full Madden Roster w/ Ratings

Prime Time said:
Been there, done that! :tongue:. ESPN's Offseason is better then Madden's IMO. THe draft is alot better too. The scouting is more fun. If you spend an hour with a player it tells you positives. If you spend two hours, it says If they are Good, Average, Poor, Excellent at their positions main stuff. And If you spend 3 hours you see estimated ratings.

During the draft, you have 4 screens. One with suggest picks, one with guys you scouted, one with all available players in Draft, and one with team needs and team roster. Plus all the ESPN stuff is kick ***. This is one thing ESPN has an advantage over Madden.

The presentation in ESPN owns.

I read that ESPN Draft has a problem of only QB, RB, T and DE are taking in the first round by the CPU teams.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I read that ESPN Draft has a problem of only QB, RB, T and DE are taking in the first round by the CPU teams.

which is better then before, since in 2k2 and 2k3 I have seen kickers and punters taken in the first round. IN FACT, I have seen a punter taken with the first pick of the draft.

Also with those games, every team had multiple kickers. Some teams had up to 5 kickers. Which would cause there to be ZERO kickers in free agency. So if you didn't draft a kicker in the first 3 rounds, you did not have a kicker. In fact by the second year in my league, two teams did not have a kicker. One of them was the seahawks. Ryan Leaf was 0-23 for fieldgoals and 12-40 on extra points. He was also really bad on kick offs with the other team's starting position being around the 40.

:rofl: That is why ESPN can't touch Madden.

I'll trade Ricky to the Rams for Steven Jackson and picks, then whoop is *** when i come up against him!!

Trade Ricky to Oakland...for Woodson and move him to FS....lol

Back
Top Bottom