Miami Dolphins Full Madden Roster w/ Ratings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Full Madden Roster w/ Ratings

First thing I do is I'm going to trade Ricky to the Jets and then soup up the strength of Thomas, Greenwood, Seau, and Bua so that they crush him twice every year.

I think before I trade ricky I'm going to make all his attribues 1 out of 100 and make all the other jet rb's 0 out of 100 so he still starts.

Rookies never have had much impact for me in any games. I'd rather trade for actual players. Im going to trade for Portis for sure. Portis can make a play at any time.

I always just shoot for the fastest RB in my drafts.(Sometimes I can get that in a later round too.) I then beef up the o line to open up holes for him. I concentrate on improving his ability to break tackles in the training camps.

After 1st season I usually just trade my picks away.

Prime Time said:
Rookies never have had much impact for me in any games. I'd rather trade for actual players. Im going to trade for Portis for sure. Portis can make a play at any time.

I played 16 seasons of Madden 2004. Rookies made a huge impact on my teams.

Prime Time said:
After 1st season I usually just trade my picks away.

we are different people. I LOVE building my team through the draft.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I played 16 seasons of Madden 2004. Rookies made a huge impact on my teams.

See, I could never do that. Once the majority of the Miami players retire or move on due to contracts and players in general retire I get bored so I start a new one. Furthest I have ever gotten is 4 seasons in Madden 03.

Scrap said:
I usually do okay in the draft. Not lucky with D lineman though. :confused:

I do not like the Draft as it is not actual players. I wish I had the time to name people in NCAA (even though I do not own it) so I could import a draft class or two or three. :tongue:

Prime Time said:
See, I could never do that. Once the majority of the Miami players retire or move on due to contracts and players in general retire I get bored so I start a new one. Furthest I have ever gotten is 4 seasons in Madden 03.
Sometimes I simulate part of a season, just to get back to drafting again, and to see how my rookies progress.

Scrap said:
I always just shoot for the fastest RB in my drafts.(Sometimes I can get that in a later round too.) I then beef up the o line to open up holes for him. I concentrate on improving his ability to break tackles in the training camps.
Copycat :tongue:

Since we're on the video game subject, who has played NFL 2K5? I'm looking forward to going through the draft with that game, with Mel Kiper giving updates from time to time.

No way. I have to play all the games. :) I also try to aim for at least 5 INTs with all my starting secondary. So If Madison, Surtain, Marion, and Walker do not get 5 INTs for me in my 1st year, I am going to be pissed.

I hope Madden has added that you can pick how much time the sim games are because I am tired of having my highest guy with 62 tackles, while Ray Lewis has 159. I have only eclipsed the 100 tackle mark ONCE, in a 6 min Franchise with Zach Thomas. He got like 102. :) It felt good.

Prime Time said:
I do not like the Draft as it is not actual players. I wish I had the time to name people in NCAA (even though I do not own it) so I could import a draft class or two or three. :tongue:

IT is probably from my days of Front Page Football that didn't have real players. I played over 18 seasons of the origional, over 20 seasons of pro, over 13 seasons of 95. 96 sucked and I stopped playing.

Dolfan954 said:
Copycat :tongue:

Since we're on the video game subject, who has played NFL 2K5? I'm looking forward to going through the draft with that game, with Mel Kiper giving updates from time to time.

Works good, doesn't it? :D

I'm not sure if I'll get that far on 2k5. Madden will be out soon.

Been there, done that! :tongue:. ESPN's Offseason is better then Madden's IMO. THe draft is alot better too. The scouting is more fun. If you spend an hour with a player it tells you positives. If you spend two hours, it says If they are Good, Average, Poor, Excellent at their positions main stuff. And If you spend 3 hours you see estimated ratings.

During the draft, you have 4 screens. One with suggest picks, one with guys you scouted, one with all available players in Draft, and one with team needs and team roster. Plus all the ESPN stuff is kick ***. This is one thing ESPN has an advantage over Madden.

Back
Top Bottom