Miami Dolphins have plenty in-house options at center | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins have plenty in-house options at center

Garner is just an average joe. Nothing special. A career backup. Sam Brenner has arms as long as an alligator. We need an upgrade over both of them and it shouldn't be hard to find one.

Feels like we play better when Garner is on the field. Give him the job to lose to the infrafted rookie. Or we can ring up Jim Langer.

If we put all our faith in Garner as the starting center then our offense will sink like the titanic. And Ryan Tannehill will be trying to keep from getting knocked into a coma.

News flash, "MIAMI IS NOT NEW ENGLAND"

You mean like NEW ENGLAND was not Miami in the 70s, 80s, or most of the 90s?

The Patriots have ruled the AFC East for a little more then a decade, Same as Miami ruled in the 70s and most of the 80s, with the 90s being shared by the Bills, Dolphins, and Patriots...only after the turn of the century did the Patriots finally became consistent, but lately they are starting to look like the once high performance car that is now starting to show it's no longer the same.

Let me say this, I have no doubt Miami will do a better job of replacing our all world center this year, then your famed Patriots did trying replace your all-world {made of glass) TE last year.

So yes grogan12, "MIAMI IS NOT NEW ENGLAND," but considering your team in in decline, while my team is on the rise...that may not be a bad thing.

Call Jake Grove! He's 34 but Pouncey might return before Grove suffers his season ending injury.

You mean like NEW ENGLAND was not Miami in the 70s, 80s, or most of the 90s?

The Patriots have ruled the AFC East for a little more then a decade, Same as Miami ruled in the 70s and most of the 80s, with the 90s being shared by the Bills, Dolphins, and Patriots...only after the turn of the century did the Patriots finally became consistent, but lately they are starting to look like the once high performance car that is now starting to show it's no longer the same.

Let me say this, I have no doubt Miami will do a better job of replacing our all world center this year, then your famed Patriots did trying replace your all-world {made of glass) TE last year.

So yes grogan12, "MIAMI IS NOT NEW ENGLAND," but considering your team in in decline, while my team is on the rise...that may not be a bad thing.

Not sure what your talking about, the Patriots made it all the way to the AFC Championship game with over a half dozen starters on I.R. as well as a hand full of replacement starters also going on I.R.? So by any reasonable account it seems they did a pretty good job of replacing a lot of people and still making a run for a championship. How again did Miami do with the playoffs right in front of them? Also it's seems comical because every single off season Fin, Jests, and Jill fans talk about the "DECLINE" of the Pats yet they bring very little to the table in the way of facts, mostly just hoping and dreaming. No, they don't want to talk about how the pats boast one of the five youngest rosters in the league, or how they have quality rebuilt their defense all while still dominating the division. In reality just the opposite is true the Patriots declined over the past couple of years while overturning their roster, getting younger, and dumping players a year too soon rather than too late. Now they are on the rise, buy don't take my word for it, reality is only a few short months away.

Perhaps....but every NFL season is about overcoming problems...rarely does a team stay perfectly healthy all year.

If one of these guys can hold it down until Pouncey gets back you never know.
completely agree with you, however the dolphins historically are not one of those teams that can overcome a devastating injury

Back
Top Bottom