miami dolphins number one draft pick for the year 2013 ..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami dolphins number one draft pick for the year 2013 .....

enduro

unknown quantity
Reaction score
For the past 2 years I have told you ahead of time who are #1 picks have been and I will be doing that again this year pre-draft. I will at this time tell you that the fins feel that there is not a wr that will be considered at #12. This years crop of wr's is thin at the top compared to last year. there are some wr's we are targeting with our #2's. This years #1 pick will be a BPA pick. I am completely happy with that. As the draft nears I will tell you who our main target is. I would like to go 3 for 3.....

Our GM wants a #1 wr before the draft.

I agree IF we sign Wallace/Jennings/Bowe before the draft (which would obviously have to happen). I hope Ireland goes for the BPA but ONLY in regards to a WR, DE, or CB and nothing else.

I could have predicted the player we were going to draft the last two years (and the media did as well) so saying you know who it is and then saying it's BPA is not news.

Didnt you just announce we were trading for Fitzgerald? Are you now saying we can land him without using our first round pick?

Or are you trying to hedge all your bets by predicting we will do...well, anything and everything that could possibly happen.

Didnt you just announce we were trading for Fitzgerald? Are you now saying we can land him without using our first round pick?

Or are you trying to hedge all your bets by predicting we will do...well, anything and everything that could possibly happen.

Im still waiting for us to trade Randy Starks for Carson Palmer :lol:

My prediction....we snag Jennings before the draft and grab a DE in round one.

Round two we pick up a WR and the BPA.

We need to bolster the pass rush in the 1st round. Wake will be even better with another monster on the other side. A hellacious pass rush makes the defense better as a whole.
When it comes to one players making an impact on this team...it is a pass rusher. The only way to beat the Patriots is to flatten Brady. It is the only way to stymie their offense.
We need a DE with the 12th pick. I have not researched the name of the player yet, there will be time after the super bowl.

hey enduro since you have the front offices ear tell those cats to trade up for barkevious mingo...before he ends up in our division...that kids as gifted as any pass rusher in pro football

hey enduro since you have the front offices ear tell those cats to trade up for barkevious mingo...before he ends up in our division...that kids as gifted as any pass rusher in pro football

right now he is in our slot at 12. your good

Back
Top Bottom