miami dolphins number one draft pick for the year 2013 ..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami dolphins number one draft pick for the year 2013 .....

The Dolphins should hire this Enduro kid to be the GM, I'm sure all of their problems would be solved in a very short period of time.

My perfect offseason, would be to add Jennings, draft a Pass rusher or CB in the first, and take Tavon Austin from WV in the 2nd.

hey enduro since you have the front offices ear tell those cats to trade up for barkevious mingo...before he ends up in our division...that kids as gifted as any pass rusher in pro football

He may be as gifted but he needs to start producing more by figuring out how to get to the QB more, cause some turnovers and not disappearing for long stretches. He was a ghost at times. I'll take Damontre Moore over Keke Mingo 10 times out of 10

Sign Wallace or Bowe.
And draft any 2 of Hunter, Patterson, Austin, or Rogers.

My perfect offseason, would be to add Jennings, draft a Pass rusher or CB in the first, and take Tavon Austin from WV in the 2nd.

imo i know austin is fast ,BUT HE ISNT TALL AND DOSENT HAVE THE SIZE TO GO UP AND TAKE THE BALL DEEP DOWN FIELD AND PULL THE FOOTBALL IN ,AND IMO thats what we need is a fast TALL WR to go deep and go up and bring the football down and make the catch, we have enough SHORT WR that can run routes on the slant , but as i said we need help if Tanny just wants to throw it up downfield (deep) and bing the ball down , say like fritz T.0. exc. im just not sure where austin would fit into our system ,when we have some of the same players as a austin already on the team.

imo i know austin is fast ,BUT HE ISNT TALL AND DOSENT HAVE THE SIZE TO GO UP AND TAKE THE BALL DEEP DOWN FIELD AND PULL THE FOOTBALL IN ,AND IMO thats what we need is a fast TALL WR to go deep and go up and bring the football down and make the catch, we have enough SHORT WR that can run routes on the slant , but as i said we need help if Tanny just wants to throw it up downfield (deep) and bing the ball down , say like fritz T.0. exc. im just not sure where austin would fit into our system ,when we have some of the same players as a austin already on the team.

We don't have enough short players who can take the slant TO THE HOUSE is the issue. There's certainly a spot for Austin on this offense. Nobodys suggesting we bring him in to be our #1.

If we draft a lineman with our first pick this year ... I will go on a 6 month drinking stuper.
Trust me many will follow that path. And you can guarantee if we have an offseason like last year's games will definitely be blacked out this time.

He may be as gifted but he needs to start producing more by figuring out how to get to the QB more, cause some turnovers and not disappearing for long stretches. He was a ghost at times. I'll take Damontre Moore over Keke Mingo 10 times out of 10

moores vey productive but he doesn't have anything close to the same level tools as an edge rusher mingo does...to each his own...i'll go with the get off and explosion that i know will give nfl tackles fits to deal with...

Man A & M was killing it with NFL prospects recently. Speaks well for Sherman's recruiting if not coaching. Tannehill, the two tackles, Moore, Swope, et al. Manziel going forward. Sherman's identification of talent skills at the college level looks pretty good. Hopefully it will translate to the '13 draft and we don't mis-read guys like Egnew over TY Hilton any more.

We need to bolster the pass rush in the 1st round. Wake will be even better with another monster on the other side. A hellacious pass rush makes the defense better as a whole.
When it comes to one players making an impact on this team...it is a pass rusher. The only way to beat the Patriots is to flatten Brady. It is the only way to stymie their offense.
We need a DE with the 12th pick. I have not researched the name of the player yet, there will be time after the super bowl.

For what it's worth, you're completely dismissing Olivier Vernon, who showed much promise

Back
Top Bottom