Miami Dolphins On The Verge Of Signing Matt Flynn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins On The Verge Of Signing Matt Flynn

If so, we got the third best answer we could have this year behind Luck and Manning. I'm not thrilled about him, but I agree giving him a shot is the direction to go at this point. Hoping for the best for him and from him.

Brady was 6th, Marc Bulger was 6th, Hasselbeck 6th and Romo was undrafted...admittedly it's unlikely but we lose nothing in bringing the guy in...at worst he's competition.
brady was once a once in a blue moon. i dont want a bulger,hasselbeck or romo equivalent as our future qb, all those guys are mediocre. next.

At worst he's competition for Moore, who looked decent down the stretch. At best he's our franchise QB for the next 10 years. I'm not a massive Flynn fan but he's worth a shot.
He's not going to be competition for anything, I wish people would stop saying this. If they sign him, he'll be starting, regardless of whether Moore outperforms him. That being said, if Philbin does, against ignore the FO and allow a true competition, my respect level for him will skyrocket. Not counting on it though. It may be out of his hands.

charliesheen5240-1.jpg

Flynning.

At worst he's competition for Moore, who looked decent down the stretch. At best he's our franchise QB for the next 10 years. I'm not a massive Flynn fan but he's worth a shot.

I doubt he signs here to be competing with anyone. If Flynn signs he is our qb

I really really hope Flynn is the answer. right now I'm thinking he is not.
Aww come on give him a chance. I'm worried but for once we are about to get a QB that actually has real potential, not just some castaway.

Trivia - What do the following players have in common?? -

Chad Pennington, Olindo Mare, Don Strock, Pete Stoyanovich and Matt Flynn.
they were all mentioned together in the same sentence for in-obvious reasoning?.......oh and they all were #10

I'm predicting Flynn will be the second best QB of the AFC East at the very least, although thats not saying much.

Back
Top Bottom