Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets

wow dude no one cares if u wanna talk smack goto the depths of the sea. Cuz all u lil kids gotta stop

:rofl: 42-7?

Why would we want to talk about it on your site? Why don't they come talk about it here?

byroan said:
:rofl: 42-7?

Why would we want to talk about it on your site? Why don't they come talk about it here?

I am here. I was just extending an offer. No harm,no foul...

42-7...I was just kiddin....42-14 sound better?

I expect it to much closer and i expect to see the Miami D of old...not last years Mash unit.

Should be a good game.

Might be throwing together a JetNation BBQ for the Opener Vs Miami...Just wanted to give you an invite to stop by if you're coming to the game.

Smizzy said:
I am here. I was just extending an offer. No harm,no foul...

42-7...I was just kiddin....42-14 sound better?

I expect it to much closer and i expect to see the Miami D of old...not last years Mash unit.

Should be a good game.

Might be throwing together a JetNation BBQ for the Opener Vs Miami...Just wanted to give you an invite to stop by if you're coming to the game.

All good man. I want to go to the game, but the cheapest tickets I have found on Stub Hub are well over $100 a pop. It's an even tougher ticket than usual because it's the Jets' home opener. If you know anyone who can't use their tickets and is looking for a reasonable return, PM me.

FireWrongstedt said:
All good man. I want to go to the game, but the cheapest tickets I have found on Stub Hub are well over $100 a pop. It's an even tougher ticket than usual because it's the Jets' home opener. If you know anyone who can't use their tickets and is looking for a reasonable return, PM me.

Will do!

I'll see you there in my Orange #34 Ricky Williams Jersey. I'll be the guy waving the Dolphins Flag like a maniac. Also tell the J.O. Fireman I'll be looking for him.:lol:

I can't wait to see you Jet punks down here in Miami. I'll be there for sure buddy...knockin' some heads...you can bet on that

NYC#1finsfan said:
I'll see you there in my Orange #34 Ricky Williams Jersey. I'll be the guy waving the Dolphins Flag like a maniac. Also tell the J.O. Fireman I'll be looking for him.:lol:

lol

Back
Top Bottom