Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets

Smizzy said:
Fiedler is out Back-up Qb....no need to worry about him.
What i would worry about is Donnie Henderson and this young,fast defense he's put together. I see Aj on the run all day.

Fiedler > Feeley

As far as team cancer's go.....you got the giant tumor ricky back.

If Fielder's better the AJ then why'd we get rid of Fiedler & not AJ??? AJ started looking better towards the end of the season, and with the addition of a running game and a more solid line, he gets better yet. It might be Gus starting anyway. And I truly believe Chad's no going to produce for you this year. Couple of good hits and that arms going limp. Taylor might take him out in week 2, just so they can a shot at Fiedler for last year.

And, I'll be honest I wasn't for Ricky's return, but he does look good & once Brown's signed there aren't many teams that can equal our Backfield.

Smizzy said:
Maybe you missed them last season....5th against the run....7 second half shutouts.....7!

does that sound like they are easy to push around late in the game?
Depends on what teams they didn't shut out in the second half....

NYFINNER said:
If Fielder's better the AJ then why'd we get rid of Fiedler & not AJ??? AJ started looking better towards the end of the season, and with the addition of a running game and a more solid line, he gets better yet. It might be Gus starting anyway. And I truly believe Chad's no going to produce for you this year. Couple of good hits and that arms going limp. Taylor might take him out in week 2, just so they can a shot at Fiedler for last year.

And, I'll be honest I wasn't for Ricky's return, but he does look good & once Brown's signed there aren't many teams that can equal our Backfield.

I see your point about feeley but at this point fiedler is a battle tested vet who I know can play QB in the NFL....is he great? Hell no. but he does know the AFc well i ill take him as a back-up.

I think everybody has underestimated out new OC mike Heimerdinger...The guy is going to change things up and i expecdt good things this season. Also we got rid of Becht.

Addition by subtraction...and Doug Jolley i think is going to thrive in dinger's sysytem. He has great hands and runs great routes. Penny never had a safety valve other then our RB's.....now he has jolley and that is going to help move the ball down field.

I think you guys are going to be suprised by this years Jets.

42-7 Jets???? LOL you must be sick in the head....Fiedler alone is good for 14 points for us, just in the INTs he will be throwing and getting them run back by our Phins D-Backs. :D

Roman529 said:
42-7 Jets???? LOL you must be sick in the head....Fiedler alone is good for 14 points for us, just in the INTs he will be throwing and getting them run back by our Phins D-Backs. :D

I was joking with the 42-7 prediction.

I expect a much cloer game....24-17

Smizzy said:
I see your point about feeley but at this point fiedler is a battle tested vet who I know can play QB in the NFL....is he great? Hell no. but he does know the AFc well i ill take him as a back-up.

I think everybody has underestimated out new OC mike Heimerdinger...The guy is going to change things up and i expecdt good things this season. Also we got rid of Becht.

Addition by subtraction...and Doug Jolley i think is going to thrive in dinger's sysytem. He has great hands and runs great routes. Penny never had a safety valve other then our RB's.....now he has jolley and that is going to help move the ball down field.

We too got a huge boost in our coaching pick ups. Jolleys a nice pick up. Believe that you let loose a monster in Jordan though. Should've let him split w/Martin this year and he would've been the feature back next year. Martins last year was a fluke, especially after the year he had in 03' (2 TD's).

I believe that our division is w/o a doubt going to be the toughest this year. I think the Pats slide a little, the Bills slide down a little (grossman), we move way up (Brown, RW, Saban, Boston) and the Jets stay about the same.

NYFINNER said:
We too got a huge boost in our coaching pick ups. Jolleys a nice pick up. Believe that you let loose a monster in Jordan though. Should've let him split w/Martin this year and he would've been the feature back next year. Martins last year was a fluke, especially after the year he had in 03' (2 TD's).

Jordan is a beast...but he wanted big time $$$ and Martin isn't dead yet. If you look at curtis martins career stats...03' was the fluke yr.

Smizzy said:
Week 2...Who's coming ot NY?

JetNation.com would like to welcome you to talk about the week 2 matchup on out site here http://www.jetnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=95699#95699

I see a 42-7 win by my NY Jets....Curtis goes for 145 and Jolley had 2 Td's.

I will be there to represent my team :patriot:, and watch:ears: who will no doubt by then, be the QB of the Jets. :D

Smizzy said:

Actually the score will be alot closer, a different team then you predict will win, and there will be only 1 100 yards Rusher on that day, and it will nt be Martin, instead your team will be introduced to Ronnie Brown....personally.;)

tay0365 said:
Actually the score will be alot closer, a different team then you predict will win, and there will be only 1 100 yards Rusher on that day, and it will nt be Martin, instead your team will be introduced to Ronnie Brown....personally.;)

Will RB get in camp anytime soon?

Smizzy said:
Week 2...Who's coming ot NY?

JetNation.com would like to welcome you to talk about the week 2 matchup on out site here http://www.jetnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=95699#95699

I believe there is a specific thread for jokes! Are you frikkin serious!? Are you willing to drop some dough on that spread!? Lemme know if so

Justasportsfan said:
why don't you go to the jets game at their place and see if you can knock off some heads if you're really that tough,internet tough guy?
that's not tough....that's outnumbered and stupid

Smizzy said:

that's funny how you mention UNDERESTIMATED....if there is ANY team that's considered underestimated, it's the Fins!!

I live in Jersey so I will try to get there. I'll be in my Ray Finkle jersey. Come say hello!

Back
Top Bottom