Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Vs NY Jets

Roman529 said:
42-7 Jets???? LOL you must be sick in the head....Fiedler alone is good for 14 points for us, just in the INTs he will be throwing and getting them run back by our Phins D-Backs. :D

How many INTs is he going to throw from the bench?

My guess... 0.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
How many INTs is he going to throw from the bench?

My guess... 0.

BZ

lol...sounds about right to me.

Dolphann4life said:
I can't wait to see you Jet punks down here in Miami. I'll be there for sure buddy...knockin' some heads...you can bet on that

oooooooooh i'm shakin in my boots mr tough internet forum guy :rofl3:
do me a favor go bang your hollow head against a wall like Gus Ferrotte did..

Of course I will be there...

Too bad I have to bring my FinFan wife.. :(

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Of course I will be there...

Too bad I have to bring my FinFan wife.. :(

BZ
you love it!!!! Hey why doesnt she post here ??? does she know about this site ??? and how you are OBSESSED (sp) with it :goof:

zeke0123 said:
you love it!!!! Hey why doesnt she post here ??? does she know about this site ??? and how you are OBSESSED (sp) with it :goof:

She does "know" of the site, but does not post. She knows I am a obsessed, but considering this is my lowest post count of all the boards (save Patriot Planet), this is not the site she is worried about. :)

She did join JetNation and posted once or twice, but that was all.

BZ

Tell her she would recieve a Dolphin welcome and we would love to have her talk a little smack to her hubby haha :D.

zeke0123 said:
Tell her she would recieve a Dolphin welcome and we would love to have her talk a little smack to her hubby haha :D.

She talks enough smack at home, although she has been pretty cool about this whole Week One stuff. She, unlike many here, knows that the season is not won or lost in the first week.

She does talk a lot of smack about football pools though, since she almost always does better than I have over the years. :)

BZ

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know I've said this before, but your wife TRULY defines "the better half."

:D

You have, but it is still kinda funny.

:)

BZ

This is going to be some game. I can't wait. I honestly have no idea who will win, and that alone gets me to tune in. I mean, I thought the Jets really had a good team going into this season and that Miami would have far more success next year, but wow, just like the ol' NFL, things are turned upside down.

The Jets have a huge chip on their shoulder and Miami is playing sound ball right now. Should be a monster game.

Stay healthy and may the best team win.

Wagon Circler said:
Would be odd to see every team in the division at 2-0 except for the jets at 0-2. Talk about something nobody expected.

How about everyone at 1-1?

:)

BZ

Back
Top Bottom