Miami express interest in Starks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami express interest in Starks

Starks is indeed good at everything including Fumbling the ball which to me completely trumps all the good things he does on the field

Starks is indeed good at everything including Fumbling the ball which to me completely trumps all the good things he does on the field

Yeah he had a fumble problem in green bay...got him trips to the bench

Derek Henry

If Miami wants to dictate the running game and convert short-yardage plays at a better than NFL average rate, I think Henry is your guy. Love power backs who can get those tough yards on their own. No, he isn't as good as Elliott. But a nice choice near the end of the 1st round.

If Miami wants to dictate the running game and convert short-yardage plays at a better than NFL average rate, I think Henry is your guy. Love power backs who can get those tough yards on their own. No, he isn't as good as Elliott. But a nice choice near the end of the 1st round.

What i see is a back where you better let him gain momentum and get downhill cause otherwise first guy in his legs takes him down..be it corner or whatever...

That doesnt fit this miami oline

Its not in play for us at 13 and i dont think it makes it to our high 2 and frankly im glad

Bottom of the barrel bro...how about Ronnie Hillman, Alfred Morris, heck even Arian Foster is looking good compared to Starks. Yuk

2015 five fumbles, three lost.

6 seasons in the league 10 fumbles, 4 lost.

That means prior to last season he fumbled five times, and lost one in his entire career.

The damn draft...day 3 pair with ajayi...rookie rbs contribute all the time

But they can't pass block and we can't have another poor blocker on the field. We already have 5 with the o-line

This would be an underwhelming signing for Miami. I can totally see this happening.

Starks would be a solid Vet back up to AJ. I would give AJ a chance and draft a back late. Starks has decent hands and good blocking back. AJ, Starks, Williams and a rook...I'm good with that.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 7m7 minutes ago
#Packers and RB James Starks have agreed to terms on a contract, per source.

@caplannfl: #Packers and RB James Starks have agreed to terms on a contract, per source.

Another miss on a bad player

But its ok tbaum is friends with basketball coaches, that makes him a top gm

I love people getting bent on players signing elsewhere, but in previous posts they criticized the very interest in the players.

If the team wants a veteran back, they will find one.

Back
Top Bottom